Tuesday

An alarm noise filled Ayano's room, waking her up. She slowly opened her eyes and turned off the alarm. Sunlight poked into her room making it easier to see. She got up from her bed feeling lethargic. To wake herself up, she started to brew some coffee as she thought about yesterday.

"I'm Budo Masuta"

She remembered the tall boy who interrupted her plans.

"Ayano Aishi, pleased to meet you." She replied, pretending to be friendly. However, she didn't intend on making any friends. Uninterested, she walked away.

"Nothing important" Ayano thought, pushing the memory away. Well, at least, she attempted to.  It seemed as if the scene lingered in her mind, appearing every time she thought about what to do with Osana.

After getting ready and finishing breakfast, Ayano once again hopped onto her red bike and rode to school. Everything began as a typical Tuesday, however, instead of gazing at Taro from afar, she made her way down to the nurses office.

Like she suspected, the nurse was still in the teachers lounge. Taking the handle to the nurse's cabinet, she took out some light poisons and placed them into a plastic bag she carried around in her bag.

Classes ran as usual, and the day continued just like every other.

At lunch, Ayano pulled out the poisons and examined them. While she looked over the effects, two students sprung up a conversation.

"You'll never believe what Taro said yesterday!"

Just the mention of his name struck interest in Ayano. She left the plastic bag on her desk and moved into the hallway to get a better listen.

As her figure left the room, Budo entered to get something from his bag. He sat right behind Ayano and noticed the poisons on her desk. Without any other soul in the room, Budo took the bag.

Ayano stopped eavesdropping on the conversation as the two students moved onto a different topic. Her attention was now being dragged to the courtyard as she saw Osana and Taro arguing about something.

She listened in on they're argument and her thoughts went back to the poisons she stole.

"Sh*t" she muttered, realizing she left the plastic bag out in the open on her desk. 

Ayano started to slightly panic and looked at her surroundings to see if everyone was still outside. In the middle of her small freak out, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up to see the tall boy again, this time holding a familiar bag.

"I believe you left this?" Budo held the poisons up a little higher as to put emphasis on them, even if there was no need to.

Ayano stood there, with an expression of fear. Budo lowered the bag and asked her the two questions she least wanted to hear right now.

"Why do you have these, and how did you obtain them?" 

Ayano gawked at the boy and then glanced at the bag. Yet still in panic, she was quite clever and came up with a simple answer.

"I have a rat problem in my house." She responded quickly, barfing our her words almost like Kokona would.

Budo raised an eyebrow and sighed. "So you felt the need to steal these?" He asked, now possessing a concerned expression. He found no reason as to why she'd bring them to school, so he concluded she was stealing from the nurse.

"I didn't know where I could find rat poison!" She countered, embarrassed at the fault in her excuse.

"You could've asked your parents, or even let them handle the situation." He continued.