33. Arnim Zola

When Steve pulled the car up to where Natasha had said the coordinates led them too, he couldn't believe where he was

When Steve pulled the car up to where Natasha had said the coordinates led them too, he couldn't believe where he was. He was back at his old training camp. Where Mary grew into her own as a nurse under Erskine's care. Camp Lehigh.

"This is it." Steve says as he holds tight onto the straps of his shield. The three walk up to the gate where the sign reads , Camp Lehigh.

"This is where the file came from." Becca says as Natasha hands her a device to track where the program came from.

"So did I." Her uncle says quietly, making Becca look over the place again.

"You were here once Uncle Stevie?" Becca asks, her uncle nods.

"Your Mama too. This was where she became a nurse." he answers as he breaks the lock to the gate with his shield, Natasha pushes the gate open and the three scan the area.

"Changed much?" Natasha asks.

"A little." He replies, looking around as he hears Sergeant Duffy in the back of his mind, he looks over at his niece as she scans the area with Natasha.

"This is a dead end." Becca says, reading the device.

Natasha nods in agreement, "Zero heat signatures, zero waves, not even radio. Whoever wrote the file."

Becca speaks up, "Whoever wrote the file must have used a router to throw people off." she suggests, then walks next to her uncle, seeing him eye a building carefully. "What is it?" She asks

"Army regulations forbid storing ammunition within five hundred yards of the barracks. This building is in the wrong place." He explains. The three walk up to the entrance, Steve breaks the lock with his shield and they enter the building.

Natasha looks around, seeing Shield's logo on the wall, "This is Shield." She murmurs.

"Maybe where it started." Steve suggests, then looks over at a wall with three photographs hanging, his heart hurts when he sees Peggy, Howard and Mary.

"That's Mama, Aunt Peggy and Uncle Howie!" Becca exclaims, walking up to the photographs, "They look just how I remember them." She murmur, her mind came to terms with that she was not in the time she remembers, she knows that if her aunt and uncles are still alive, they'd be older, she doesn't know how her Uncle Stevie is still young though, she planned to ask him later.

"Stark's father." Natasha comments, smiling at Becca a little.

"Howard." Steve states, he looks up at the photos, smiling at Peggy's and Mary's.

The three walk further into the room with old bookshelves lining the walls, cobwebs littered the shelves along with a thick coat of dust. Steve looks down at one bookshelf, seeing wind blow through it. "If you're already working in a secret office.." He says as he steadies himself to push open the bookshelf, Becca hurries to help him, her above average strength being what they needed to get it open, once it's open the three see an old elevator, "Why do you need to hide the elevator."