We live,we learn

Lumine P.O.V

While Lumine was just kicked out of his job of being a bodyguard,he was living on the street.When a deep,yet soothing voice spoke to him."Hey,do you know where the....is''(I forgot) the voice had me sweating bullets.Until I turned around.A kid around my age(12 - 14)with fluffy and soft looking hair.With his emerald eyes..oh lord you could get lost in those eyes...Lumine stop!Dont let my gay thoughts take over.Oh yes,I never mentioned to you that I am gay right.Well imma describe my appearence,I have a turqoise,or aquamarine right eye meanwhile I have a sectoral heterochromic eye where I have half of my eye yellow meanwhile the rest of my eye is the same color as the right one...Welp on to the story.

Stop breaking the fourth wall Lumine!"-Author chan~  ''Fine''Said lumine

I never noticed that I was staring at this stanger.When he move to wave his hand in front of my face his hair glistened a very light brown,then it came to me,his hair looked really soft."Hey earth to..."Lumine" I said.''Oh well the names Kody''."Soo.....can you take me there.?''Said Kody."Oh sure"!I was walking and we kinda got lost...guess I dont know this town as well as I thought.And then I remembered that there was a shortcut in an alley somewhere.And at this point I think that Kody was annoyed with me,having to follow me everywhere.Then he asked"do you know where you're going."Yes''i assured even though I didnt.So we went into the alley.Little did I know there were more problems awaiting for me.There were 2 weredogs whom i did not recognize and a dude who stole a wallet from an old lady.Whom..I attacked...Then the dude..(lets give him a name)hmmm.....he looked like...a..dick..actually lets call him that.Mr.D said"Hand over the money kid."When he reached his hand out to grab my neck I bit it as hard as I could.Till the point where I could taste blood.That WASN'T mine."Ewww" I thought.I let his hand go and went and drop kicked him.The the weredogs launched themselves at me.I clawed one of them on their side.Then suddenly a man with black hair(or dark brown)with green eyes...he looked like Kody....Then he said"Leave my son and his friend alone or else you'll regret it .Then a green flame appeared.But they dissapeared as soon as they appeared.

The others ranaway like the pussies they are.