Payback time BITCH UwU

Kody P.O.V)

My other self Zack and(not in the actual story of lumine just running wild with my imagination)Jaxon reacted to Lumine when he had walked into the room.He blushed a lot and then he let out a blood curdling scream.Then I rushed to his side and put my hand over his mouth and then dad walked in and he said stuff but I didnt really pay attention and then I explained it to him and then Zack reacted and then Zack said"Where were we~?".Then I came to my normal senses and I apologized.Then Lumine said"Yes Daddy~Then Zack responded for me and he said"Ok~Anything for you baby."Then he started kissing his neck then we discovered a very sensitive spot.And he moand loudly and we respond with a geez loud are we sweetheart~"I dont know why he has so many pet names for him.And then I got control of my body.And then I ended up apologizing.And then I noticed something about him and it didnt have anything to do with his upper region.It was with his bottom region...And I asked him if he wanted me to help him with it.He said"FUCK NO!!!"YOU HELPED ENOUGH WITH CREATING IT!"I was laughing my ass off at his reaction.And then I heard him mumble something like saying he liked it though.

Welp.. now that he has gone and done that he now has to pay...and I know just how...now I had this problem down north to deal with..(after THAT)Hey kody!"K says"What?!"I say "I need help!"and I had set up the perfect trap.It was ALL of his dirty clothes that stunk HORRIBLY might I add and I dug a little hole just big enough to fit like maybe 2 german sheperds and one husky.....in his room...courtesy to my wolf powers and i had aso covered it with part of the hardware floor...and I yelled for him.."KODY!"Come here and i backed away from where the spot was..He came up the stairs..and I screamed as if i was getting raped (or some shit) and he came dashing to my aid,tripping over who knows what,he came tumbling on the floor and landed right where i wanted him,and lets just say he "fell" for it (XD) and he was pissed.So i had the courage to actually say"THAT'S WHAY YOU GET WHEN YOU TRIED TO FUCK ME!" and i laughed my ass off.

After my little prank I turned into my puppy form,and tried to run:key word:TRIED,as soon as i did that I felt a threatening aura behind me.It was himHe was gonna kill me.Oof.Never should have messed with Kody...It was...Jaxon?I think.He said imediatley.(i forgot how to spell ;-;)Jaxon said"Ooo~ its the puppy~hm..What to do,what to do.Oh~Now I know..He started messing with the hem of my shirt...and then the hem of my pants and boxers...(Cliffhanger)wiggles eyebrows*Cringy i know.But thx for 42 reads!!This means so much to me!THX!;-; T~T i love allof my cute potatoes!Good night or good day!P.S Love yall and I have another book,plz go show it wome love and support sorry for the interruption,Have a good day my sweets potatoes-edit from Yandere author~chan.