My love,has conceided part 2

Lumine P.O.V)

When I cud-I mean I scooted closer to Kody I felt something poke my ass.And then when I moved Kody made a growling noise.He.growled.And when I wiggled again he grabbed my waist.And said"Stop.Moving.Lumine"And when I wiggled again I realized what was poking me....(if yall know what I mean*cough cough*)I blushed so much.And I kept wiggling.And then Kody snapped.He moaned a low,gruff and husky one.And then he pinned me down and put my hands above my head and then he leaned closer....And then...

He fell asleep on top of me...his face is so cute and chubby!!I went to pinch his cheeks but he had awoke(btw this was 30min after)and he peeled his face off of my chest where he wa sleeping and it was wet...then I realized he was drooling.And after that i was laughing my ass off.Because he looked to tired,crusty,musty and dusty.Naw im just kidding I wouldnt call my boyf-friend!!I totally meant friend!!That was totally what I meant.And after this I asked Kody if I could sleep in his bed because I didnt know where my room was,he said"Yo...Lumine you're going to sleep in my  room because im to lazy to show you around."I nodded a yes..even though I was blushing so much and fangirling in the fangirl world on the inside.And then he walked in first..I stayed  on my phone for a little while ..and then in a couple minutes I walked in on him to see him without a shirt or pants...And then I blushed and let out a blood curdling scream.Then he rushed over behind me and put a hand over my mouth.And mind you he HAD NO PANTS OR SHIRT ON!!!So I could feel his abs and his nothern region and then Aiden walked in to see his son's hand over  Lumine and him pantless and shirtless.then he said"Hey!I told you you're to young and he can get pregnant!I don't want to be a grandfather at this young of age!Actually screw that!I want grandkids!"Then me and Kody seperarted as fast as you can say"pompaii"And then he explained to aiden what happened"Oh~Sorry"Then he walked out of the room and he closed the door behind him.Then Kody grabbed me by the waist and then he said in a sweet seductive tone "Where were we~"and then I saw his his eyes flicker from green to white to blue.And then he blushed after what he said and then nhe had also said "Im sorry,I dont know what came over me."

Then I decided to fuck with him by saying"Yes....Daddy~"instead of being 50 shades of gray he was 100 shades of red.And then his eyes turned blue then he said."Ok Baby~Anything for you."then he pushed me down to the bed and then he began to suck and nibble on my neck.I let out a huge moan when he found a VERY sensitive spot on my neck then you can not believe what he said after.He said "Geez,loud much,sweetheart."Then he pinned me down to the bed toget better access to my neck then he  kissed me and slipped his tounge in my  mouth and our tounges fought for dominance.But he evntually won and he went to take off his eyes went back to normal.And he blushed x10,000 and then he apologized after like a million times.

Kody P.O.V)

My other self Zack and(not in the actual story of lumine just running wild with my imagination)Jaxon reacted to Lumine when he had walked into the room.He blushed a lot and then he let out a blood curdling scream.Then I rushed to his side and put my hand over his mouth and then dad walked in and he said stuff but I didnt really pay attention and then I explained it to him and then Zack reacted and then Zack said"Where were we~?".Then I came to my normal senses and I apologized.Then Lumine said"Yes Daddy~Then Zack responded for me and he said"Ok~Anything for you baby."Then he started kissing his neck then we discovered a very sensitive spot.And he moand loudly and we respond with a geez loud are we sweetheart~"I dont know why he has so many pet names for him.And then I got control of my body.And then I ended up apologizing.And then I noticed something about him and it didnt have anything to do with his upper region.It was with his bottom region...And I asked him if he wanted me to help him with it.He said"FUCK NO!!!"YOU HELPED ENOUGH WITH CREATING IT!"I was laughing my ass off at his reaction.And then I heard him mumble something like saying he like it though.