My Love,has conceided

Kody P.O.V)
When the fight was happening.

When the stranger who goes by the name of Lumine,was fighting to protect me.And hes pretty damn sexy while doing it."STOP" said in my thoughts.When his shirt lifted up and showed his toned body and his tan smooth skin."But I would easily top him"And make him moan my name in the bed -SHUT UP"I yelled.And then everyone stared at me...talk about akward....then my dad spoke up.He said "Hey Lumine-I didnt hear the rest because I walked to the car.

When I got to the car and sat in it for a couple of minutes Dad and Lumine came striding over to the car swiftly,then I noticed that Lumine's face was barely void of any emotion.But I could still see a very faint smile on Lumine's face.When dad got to the car i asked him"What is he doing here?"my voice flat.Lumine had flinched when i started speaking.When he flinched I felt a a pang of guilt stab my heart.What is this kid doing to me?"I thought.Then he finally told me.Lumine,from now on he will be your bodyguard.Then it took me a couple of seconds to process this.10% ....20% .....60% ......99% .........100% I yelled"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU.?!?"WHY?!" I  form,he attempted to flee but I grabbed his leg.And as soon as I did that I felt a pang of guilt in my chest because on his right leg(the one I grabbed)had a gigantic bite mark on it with it still leaking red liquid.Blood...he was bleeding.

I grabbed him and yanked him over to me and started to pet his ears.

Lumine P.O.V)

When he started petting my ears I started panting lightly.And then it turned to a loud moan."..."silence is what I heard after.Then I turned scarlett red.And I looked at Kody he was a cherry red.Then when I looked at Aiden he was smirking.He said"Damn Kody you just met him and you want to do that.Well you cant for 2 reasons one youre to young and two  werevolves have a 99.999% of getting pregnant.And that goes for both genders.And weredogs too."And me and Kody tuned so red it would put a tomato to shame.When they got home Kody realized about what his dad said he yelled"DAD I DONT SWING THAT WAY.!!"And ouch that hurt.When we met again we were in the kitchen and when I was in the kithcen Kody put something in the microwave.And when he did that I took my chance to touch his fluffy looking hair.And  he started leading me to the couch and I sat down but when I tried to sit down the couch moved and I fell and Kody landed on top of me with his one leg between mine.We blushed madly and Kody moved off of me to get the blankets to cover us,but when he came back down he only had one blanket and something in his hand.It looked like food and he came striding with a horror movie in his hands.

Kody P.O.V)

I came downstairs to see Lumine sitting on the couch and a sat down and popped the movie in to the disc player and immediately after I sat down Lumine cuddled next to me but what he didnt know is that he ended up sitting on me and...that gave me pretty....not decent thoughts.And then I felt my pants tighten.

Lumine P.O.V)

When I cud-I mean I scooted closer to Kody I felt something poke my ass.And then when I moved Kody made a growling noise.He.growled.And when I wiggled again he grabbed my waist.And said"Stop.Moving.Lumine"And when I wiggled again I realized what was poking me.I blushed so much.An dI kept wiggling.And then Kody snapped.He moaned a low,gruff and husky one.And then he pinned me down and put my hands above my head and then he leaned closer....And then...

Hahahhaha:Cliffhanger!And thanks for reading my story and please comment and vote and dont forget to share and not to mention i am 11 years old so sorry for grammar mistakes and if this is cringy to some readers,but I am trying my best to make this my best story.And I wont forget the shoutouts to the following people.

tomlinsroar
Mimithatme
Micha_moca

Thank you for being my best supporters,I hope you all have a great day,goodbye my loves-Hugs and kisses-from Author chan~