CHAPTER 11

Ru: di plz talk to me....plz...
Rudra cried looking at anika who was laying there, totally numb.
Tears were continuously rolling down her eyes.

Ani: I lost my ability to walk rudy....I am nothing but a burden on you now....
She said with no expression on her face.

Ru: shut up....just shut up....when I was a little small baby....who wasn't able to walk.....was I a burden on you....no right ....then how can you think that you're a burden on me....

Rudra was hurt, how can his sister just say that she's a burden on him. She brought him up. she gave him a mother's love. she was the one who fulfilled all the duties of parents for him, amd now she's saying that she's a burden on him. Is a mother burden on her child, no, then how can his sister say this. But he also knew his sister isn't in state to think anything.

Ani: rudy....how will I handle my baby....he's so small....and his mother....she chuckled sarcastically his mother....also need someone to handle her....unfortunate mother....the most miserable fate she has.....

Anika thought herself to be the most unlucky mother, fate didn't even give her a chance to enjoy her life with her baby, to play with her baby, to live a normal life with her baby, she herself was bedridden, a luckless mother, a luckless women, on whom her husband too didn't feel pity at.

Ru: please don't say like this please.....
Rudra begged

An: Till today I tolerated everything.....all the  torture....all abuses.....the ill treatments.....because a wife wasn't that strong......but a mother is.....a woman is....who was on the verge of losing her child....now no more....I will make sure shivaay will be punished....punished for everything he did to me....

A mother's love is the most strong one, stronger than a wife's love, stronger than a woman's heart, strong enough to snatch the eyes of the person who lays evil eyes on her child and now, the same love made anika mighty enough to fight against the whole world. And now she was determined to punish her sinner for all the tortures, abuses, and maltreatment she tolerated

An: Bhavya....will you do something for me......

           .....................

"Mr. Shivaay Singh oberoi.... YOU'RE UNDER ARREST"
The voice forced everyone to look at it's owner

And shock would be understatement for the so called oberois, There bhavya was standing in a police uniform with two conststables on her both sides

Shak: bhavya...what the hell is this ....
Shakti almost shouted

Bh: Mr.shakti sigh oberoi....keep your voice down....otherwise I will arrest you too under the chances of misbehaving with an on duty police officer....

Bhavya didn't had even a little bit respect for shakti , He wasn't worthy to be respected, He himself was a jerk and he her brother too just like him

Shak: you're a police officer.....how dare you....you became a police officer when I refused you go for it...you didn't even tell us about your profession....it wasn't a work to be done by a girl....leave this job right now....you can't do this job....
Shakti shouted on her angrily

Bh: who the hell are you to decide that what should I do and I should not....

Shak: I am your father you shameless girl.....
He was about to slap bhavya when she held her hand and jerked his hand away

Bh: don't you dare to touch me you shameless man....anyways I shouldn't waste my energy on you....
Bhavya went and stood infront of shivaay who was still in shock

Bh: "MR. SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI YOU'RE UNDER ARREST UNDER THE CHARGES OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE"
constable handcuff him and take him....

The constable came forward and arrested him and take him away. Shakti who was trying to push the police officers shouted , cried but couldn't do so.
Meanwhile shivaay was silent, he wasn't even protesting, because he himself was in guilt, and also angry on himself.

Shak: which kimd of sister you're....you arrested your own brother....you're  a stain on the name of sister....

Bhav: And you're a stain on the name of father....I have just arrested a criminal....my brother died the day he raised hand on his wife....forgetting tahy he himself had a sister....MARK MY WORDS MR. SHAKTI SINGH OBEROI....I WILL ARREST YOU SOON TOO ALONG WITH YOUR MOTHER....I WILL MAKE SURE THAT MOM WILL FILE CASE AGINST YOU....I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL ROTT IN JAIL....AND THAT'S A PROMISE....
Saying this she left leaving a fumming shakti behind

         ...........................

Anika was feeding the baby with the help of nurse when bhavya came there

Bh: bhabi...your work is done....I have arrested mr.oberoi.....

         .....................

Kal: anika....how dare you file complain against my grandson....who the hell are you to decide something....you illmannered girl.....who didn't even know how to respect your husband....
Kalyani shouted entering anika's room

An: keep your voice down mrs.kalyani singh oberoi....I am not that anika now...who will listen to all the rubbish you will say....and about manners....If you would have teached it to you grandson....he would have been happily playing with his son right now....so don't dare to try to pressurize me....sinners usually keep their voices down....

Anika never wanted to disrespect kalyani but  Respect is earned no one can force anyone to respect him/her. And kalyani isn't person who deserve honour and respect

          .........................

Shivaay's POV
"I know I did wrong anika, but my whole life I had seen my dad abusing my mom, hurting her, beating her, behaving ill with her and I also became like him only. When I was younger I used to feel bad seeing my mother in pain. That time I used to promise myself that I will never ever hurt my wife. But I became worst than my father. At last I became like him only. You did right with me anika. I deserved this only. I always tortured you. I made you suffer a lot but never felt your pain. But today for the first time I really realized what I did. Today for the first time I am repenting anika, Repenting for your tears, Repenting for my mistakes. Today when I was on the verge of losing my child, the father in me realised the mistakes I made. I realised my mistake when I wasn't even able to see my baby for once. I am sorry anika, I am really sorry, please forgive me if possible...."
POV end

Tears roll down his eyes and he sat in a corner of the jail

          ...........................

It had been a month of anika being discharged and shivaay being in jail

Pinky left oberoi mansion and came to anika's house. Pinky or bhavya always be with anika, so that she won't feel bad, and rudra too try to spend as much time as he can with anika and aman. Aman is the name anika had given to her baby.
Anika as usual was sitting in her wheelchair with no smile on her face, lost in her thoughts, and only humming or nodding in yes or no as a reply of anyone's conversation
Suddenly the door started banging badly

Bhavya opened the door and get stunned to see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next update mein batao gi😉

           ..................

PRECAP: "PLZ TAKE THIS COMPLAINT I BEG YOU"
AND
" WHERE IS RUDRA... NO NO DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THIS....I DIDN'T DID ANYTHING TO HIM.....TILL NOW...." 

...............................

TARGET: 260 VOTES AND 2 FOLLOWERS
...................

MARK MY WORDS I WON'T UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TILL YOU GUYZ COMPLETE THE TARGET
I AM NOT MAD THAT I WILL WRITE CHAPTER TAKING OUT TIME FROM MY BUSY SCHEDULE IF I WILL NOT GET ANY GOOD RESPONSE