CHAPTER 12

Bhavya opened the door and get stunned to see shakti and kalyani there

Bh: what you need now....get lost from here....

Kal: we want to talk ti anika....

Bh: try it....but she is not going to take the complaint back....

  ..........................

Kal: Anika beta....plz take this complaint back....see you're the daughter in law of our house....it's your responsibility to take care of the family's reputation.....beta plz take the complain back...

An: when your son isn't concerned for the family's reputation then why would I get....your these stupid tricks are not gonna work on me....I am adamant on my decision....do what ever you want to but I won't take the complain back....keep this im your mind.....

Sh: so that's your final decision....ok then....where is rudra, anika beta....

An: rudraaa...

Shakti kalyani smirked

Kal: You have two hours....take the complain back or else your brother would be___...... You don't believe us.....it's ok....see....

They show her a video in which rudra was walking on the road and a truck was behind him and a goon pointing gun at him 

Sh: Go to police station and take the complain back or else I won't think twice before killing your brother....in the next two hours....I want my son out of jail....

The most surprising thing was bhavya's silence
Shakti got up and was about to go when he saw rudra coming in front of him smirking making shakti shocked as hell

Ru: What happened shakti singh oberoi....what were u saying....Oh yes....where is rudy anika beta....so see here I am....now before I kill u get the hell out of here....

Bh: Got shocked to see him here....I already knew it ....I knew u will do something to rudra.....that's why I appointed the best police officer of our department and u know who is she....officer saumya....a girl only....who saved rudra from ur goons....and they r in jail now...

Pin: Now get out before we throw u out.....

Kalyani and shakti left while anika burst out crying

An: Rudy we r going to take the case back....I don't want to risk ur life....I don't want to loose u....please rudra.....

Anika cried hugging rudra

Ru: This is what they want di....they want u to fall weak....and u won't fall week.....u will fight for urself now....think about aman...

Pi: Anika beta the mistake which I did.....I don't want u to repeat the same....shivaay used to see his father torturing his mother....he used to see his mother staying quite....and he learnt the same...he learnt that woman are weak and men dominate them...I don't want aman to learn what his father learnt beta....shivaay should be punished.....these type of men think women are weak....they can't stand against them.....and we need to prove them wrong.....you have to show them their real place.....u have to do the thing which I couldn't
Piky said cupping her face

Bha: Don't worry about rudra .....we will provide him full protection....shakti singh oberoi won't be able to do anything wrong....that's a promise from your sister....