LAST CHAPTER

Ani: Maa....what he said...

As Pinky saw shakti leaving from there with a smirk on his face, she got up wiping her tears and gave anika a snigger smile making her look at her with a confused face.

Looking at her daughter in law's comfused face, she said
Pi: Anika....He called for trouble on his own....

⚠️Warning: The content further is based on my imagination only. I have no idea about laws. So, please if you find anything I wrote incorrect about law,PLEASE guide me and spare me.

Stepped inside the court room, Anika felt a strong breeze touching her face. She felt a strong desire of justice. She knew today no one can save Shivaay Singh Oberoi from this Anika. She looked at him standing at the Dock glaring her. She gave him a strict look. Looking at her wheel chair she still can feel the pain she went through with him. The wounds were still fresh.

Shivaay himself knew no one can save him today. His own mother was Anika's biggest support. His brother her lawyer, and his sister was the one who arrested him.  Anika's case was strong, only his father was with him. The hope he had on his father that he'll save him was dieing each passing second.

As soon as the judge gave om the permission to talk he started,

Om: Your owner, as you know Shivaay Singh Oberoi is my own brother. I myself is the witness of my brother's behaviour with his wife. My brother Shivaay Singh Oberoi loved his wife more than anything. Anika is lying because she's hungry of our property. This paralysis is also fake. She can walk too. She cheated on my brother. She wanted property only.

Anika was stunned with om's statement. She looked at Pinky but seeing her calm and composed she got that Pinky also knew it fron before. She felt betrayed. Betrayed by the people she trusted. She then looked towards Bhavya who was smirking too. Her heart broke. Shivaay too couldn't beleive his ears and eyes. He saw his mother, his brother and his father smirking at each other. That means they all were together in the whole mess, he thought.

Om: Your owner I know I'm speaking against my own client but what can I do when my father blackmailed me to do this....even he blackmailed my mother with the same outside too few minutes ago...he thought my mother herself will stop me from speaking against him...but he thought wrong...
He spoke smirking at Shakti and Shivaay who lost the colour of their faces. While Anika felt guilty of not trusting them.

Om: My father blackmailed me by kidnapping the love of my life, Gauri. He knew I loved her a lot and used my love for her for his selfish motives. Thanks to my sister bhavya who helped me in saving her from his clutches. She's also here as a witness.

Gauri entered the court room and glared at Shakti. She went to the other Dock and stood here after judge's permission.

Gau: Your owner...Shakti Singh Oberoi kidnapped me to make Om speak in his favour in the court room...Shakti Singh Oberoi himself accepted this truth in front of me....

Shakti's lawyer Mr.Mehta stood from his seat.
MM: Objection your owner....they have bribed this girl for coming here and say all this bull shit against my client....Omkara Singh Oberoi I have never ever seen a brother like you and a wife like Anika....to snatch his property you went to this extent....

Om: I have submitted the proofs Mr.Mehta....and how can you say that we are behind his property when we have our shares....

MM: Have you ever heard the word greed Mr.oberoi...you have your shares but you're greedy of having more.....Anika was married to your cousin brother Daksh....Is that true or not....