Chapter 13

I am updating just because of my loyal readers and friends and also I can't refuse my teacher and adviser whom I respect a lot Pinkisaha2012
So acting upon her advise I have decided to end this book as soon as possible

Sorry to all my loyal readers. You have to wait for long for the update. Sorry *Puppy eyes*

Happy reading

Kalyaani was injured badly. Blood was oozing out of her wounds and soon she lost her consciousness

She wake up and blinked her eyes trying to adjust with the light. She looked at the surroundings and found herself in a hospital. She was shocked to see the person in front of her. It was BHAVYA.

Bhav: How r u feeling now mrs.oberoi....I saw u unconscious on the road....so brought u there....

Bhavya saved her life. She chuckled at her fate. Sorry karma. Her grandchild whom she ignored her whole life. On whom she never showered any love just because she was a girl child. She always scolded her, abused her, and the same girl saved her life. How unlucky she was. No she wasn't unlucky, she herself made her unlucky. She realised people say right karma is a bitch. What have to pay for our deeds and she was doing the same.

Soon the door flung open and pinky came inside running. Worry was evident on her face. Her daughter in law who bore so much pain because of her was worried for her. How she can't see the innocence, care and love in her eyes.

Pi: mummy g....r u ok....how all this happened....bhavya what happened to mummy g

Bhav: mom....I was going to police station and on the way I saw her on the road injured and unconscious....so I brought her here....afterall I am not heartless like her....I still have humanity in me and also how can I forget She is my grandmother.....Her blood is running in my veins....

Kalyani closed her eyes in guilt. Some tears fall down her eyes. She still loves her. After whatever she did she still considers her as her grandmother. She wish she could go back in past and change her wrong doings.

She joined her hands in front of bhavya and pinky asking for forgiveness

Kal: I'm sorry pinky....I made ur life hell...I'm sorry bhavya....I always had been biased

Bhav: We forgave u...
She said in a low voice and stern face

Bhav: KISI KO MAAF KR DENAY SAY BARI SAZA US K LIYE AAKHIR KYA HO SAKTI HAI

Kalyani started crying loudly. No one tried to console her.

Bhav: I want to know the truth....I want u to tell me is shakti singh oberoi behind this condition of urs....

Kalyaani told her the truth. Everything that happened in car. Bhavya recorded everything in her phone

Kal: One more thing....It will help u in anika's case....I did wrong by taking my son's side...but now not anymore.... I will help u....it will help u in court.....I have proofs against shakti....

***********************

Shiv: I am sorry anika....please forgive me....I am dying in guilt here.....
He said while crying and then this smile changed into a dangerous smirk and he started laughing loudly and shakti who came there to meet him joined him

Shiv: Everyone (including our readers) would be thinking that I am guilty....Dad I just can't stop laughing....U r right Dad I am not at fault anika is...she deserves it.... I agree I'm guilty that because of me my son could get hurt....but I did right with anika....It's good that she lost her legs....she understood her place....Dad did u make anika ready to take the case back....

Shak: No son....she is too adamant on not taking the case back....on the top of that bhavya and pinky r not letting her do so....

Shiv: Dammit....this anika had started flying very high....once I came out of this hell I will show her, her place....and this bhavya too

Shak: relax son....soon u will be out....Today will be ur last day here.... Tomorrow is the court hearing....I will do something....don't worry...

***********

Next day,

Ani: maa....I'm feeling restless...don't know what will happen....

Pinky hide her tears. Afterall she was shivaay's mother. And no matter whatever a child does, a mother's love always remain same. She wished she would have taken stamd for herself before then today shivaay would not have done the same thing which shakti used to do. But she controlled her emotions and hugged anika tightly

Pi: Anika....don't worry bacha....Everything will be fine

Ani: maaa....don't hide ur tears from me....I know how u r feeling right now.....Thank u maa for giving me strength and standing beside me....U r actually a super mom....

Pi: I don't want shivaay's  bad shadow on my grandchild....anika he did wrong and he need to be punished so that people like him understand that women r not weak....they can take a stand for themselves....If educated people like us will come forward for such domestic violence cases only then other women too will have strength to fight for their rights na....I did wrong that I didn't took a stand for myself anika but I will do anything to give u justice....

*****************

They moved towards the court.Outside the court,  Shivaay glared at Anika but he was stunned to see her glaring back at him. Today there was no fear for him in her eyes, only determination and anger was there. At once, his heart ached on seeing jer on wheelchair. His heart sank when he saw his child's face for the first time. The guilt which he was trying to overpower again occupied his heart. This time he wasn't able to overpower his guilt. He felt to dig a grave and get himself burried into it.

He was just looking at his son. His shining face filled his eyes with tears and then he was pulled inside by the police officers.

Shakti came forward and whispered something in Pinky's eyes. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She fall on the ground. Everyone was stunned what happened to her suddenly.

Anika: maaa....what happened....what did he said maa....plz tell me....

Pin: Anika.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED

***********************

Precap: Last chapter

Target: 270 votes and 5 new followers