EPILOGUE

5 YEARS LATER,

In a jail, A man was seen with grown beard, messy hair and dirty face working as he was given the imprisonment with servitude. He was looking weak and pale. He was none other than Shivaay Singh Oberoi who was now getting the punishment of his doings. Now he was feeling the pain Anika used to feel when he tortured her, caged her in their own house, beat her and made her feel miserable. But now nothing was left except guilt.

While Shakti Singh Oberoi was too drowned in sorrow. Each second of his life was adding more and more pain to his heart. After whatever shivaay did with him, he had been left with nothing but guilt which was eating him up. But now nothing was left. Karma had hit him so hard that he had fallen down in such a way that he won't be able to get up ever.

ON THE OTHER HAND,

In a big mansion, a 5 years old boy was running behind a 3 years old girl playing with her. Also, a lady with a large baby bump was sitting on the sofa smiling wholeheartedly looking at them. A young man walked towards her.

Man: What happened anika di....you're smiling a lot...that too sitting alone....lost in my jiju's thoughts
The man said teasing her.

The lady moved his face where the children were playing. He knew she was admiring then but he always love teasing her but today she didn't hit him like always but just smiled
Ani: Look at them rudra....I feel blessed to have them in my life....so many things happened in the last five years....Your and bhavya's love then marriage...your little ruvya....my legs...I never thought I'll be able to walk ever but he made it possible...
Said anika with a smile.

Ru: He made it possible di....his love for you made it possible....

Ani: Indeed...he loves me a lot...you know sometimes when I go back....I usually laugh at myself....I fall in love with my doctor who was supposed to treat me....
Anika giggled thinking about them

Ru: He made you love him...
Even I never thought that I would be able to trust any man in future with my sister but he made me trust respect and love him.....You know di before I used to think what if Oberoi's never had entered our lives you never had to go through all this....but then I also think if they wouldn't have came in our lived how would I and bhavya would have met...how would we get a mother in pinky aunty....how would we get a best friend in om bhaiya.....and most importantly how would our aman have came.....and how would you have met my jiju Dr. Shiv Singh Rathore...

A man in his late twenties entered the mansion and went towards them
Man: I heard someone was missing me alot

Ani: And who told you that mr.rathore

Shiv: I know my wife Mrs.anika shiv singh rathore missed me a lot....there's no need of telling I already know that...
Anika blushed at the name. She loved it when he call her Mrs.Anika Shiv Singh Rathore. Why won't she afterall the man helped her in her thick and thin. He's truly her companion and soul mate.

Looking at him aman too came running towards him

Am: Papa...

Shiv: My baby....
He held him in his arms and hugged him tightly. Ruvya too climbed on her father, Rudra, and later the two fathers were seen giving piggy ride to their children.

Pinky and bhavya too joined them. came towards them. They were happy in their small family. But, unfortunately their dadi's were not with them today.

Dr. Shiv Singh Rathore was an orphan craving for love fall in love with his patient, Anika. When he came to know about her past, he didn't sympathise her, he was more proud of her that she didn't felt weak and did what she was supposed to do.

But for Anika, it was very difficult to trust someone again amd forget everything shivaay did to her but Shiv's love made it possible. It took him 3 years to make her trust him and fall in love with him but he never gave up.

After their marriage, he got a family for which he always craved for. He accepted Aman as his own son and soon their daughter will also join their litter family.

AT NIGHT,
Anika was looking at a sleeping Shiv with love. Everything happens for a reason. Every chapter of life teaches us something. And Shivaay's chapter taught her never to fall weak because people take advantage of your weakness. Shivaay was a man who had given her only pain but this man gave her anything but pain.

Shiv's sleep got disturbed and he saw Anika looking at him. He slowly took her in his arms. Anika too rested her head on his chest. No words were exchanged because they knew what their partner was thinking. Their eyes were closed because they knew they held love, proud and admiration for their partners.

It wasn't that there were no problems in their lives now but they were together in each problem to support each other, to hold each other and to protect each other.

~THE END~

➡️Very important
➡️please Don't skip it

The reason why I chose shivaay in a negative role was to give a lesson that sometimes whom we live are not always good. People are too bad. Many of the women tolerate domestic violence because they aren't provided support from their own parents or siblings.

People who says "betiyan parayi ho jaati hai shaadi k baad". Nothing such happens. She still have your blood in her veins and also she need your support after marriage more than the supposed your provided her before marriage.

If today women will tolerate domestic violence. Their children will learn the same. Their son's will give another woman the same pain she felt. And their daughter's won't have an ideal husband in their minds. They will also let them treat the way they want to.

It's the time to raise your voices. You're not weak. You can fight for your rights and for fighting for your rights you need to know what are your rights. It's a very basic problem of our society that some of our women don't even know about their rights.

I AM NOT AMONG THOSE FEMINISTS WHO SAYS ONLY WOMEN ARE THE ONE WHO SUFFERS because that's not the case. Men too suffer. And the reason is this cruel society.

They teach men to be reserved. It's their insult to break down in front of anyone. This is because our men are so egoistic at the same time disturbed. They take all the stress on themselves and don't share their worries with anyone which led them to depressions too.

It's high times to change our thinkings. It's high time to change our society. It's high time to think about ourselves not what people will say because what matter is our happiness. People don't matter but our loved does does. But now a days, "log kya kahein gay" matters more than what we people want.

GIVE IT A THOUGHT.

Dr

Dr. Shiv Singh Rathore