Chapter two

I was walking to class thinking about what I needed for math class when I ran into someone and dropped all my books. I bent down to gather my books and saw I had crashed into Casey, the girl who could easily scare the toughest people. She had long, pin straight, jet black hair falling down her back, a nose piercing, snake bites, and she always wore black. I couldn't of picked a better person to crash into. She looked down at me and looked like she was about to help me but instead she walked over my books and walked away. When I finished picking up my books I headed to class.

Casey's POV

I was walking down the hall to my next class when I ran into someone. She dropped all her books and when she bent down to pick them up I saw it was Emily. I was about to help her but instead I walked over her and continued to my class. I mean why would I want to help the nerd anyways. Joey was already sitting down when I got there so I took the seat next to him. Wen I sat down He asked me if I had finished the homework assignment. Freak, I knew I forgot something.

"Did you get it done?" I asked Joey.

"No that's why I asked you to see if you would help me."

"I would help you but I didn't get it done either so ya."

"Now what do we do?"

"I dunno get an F."

"Ok sounds like a plan." I said and we both smiled.

Emily's POV

Gosh why did I have to bump into Casey, out of all people why Casey. She didn't like me what so ever on the contrary she thought I was a teachers pet who got everything right all the time. What really did confuse me was she looked like she was going to help me. Nah that couldn't be possible she didn't help anyone not even her friends, so why in the world would she help me! I just kept walking to class still thinking about Casey and the Halloween party.

Casey's POV

So what are you gonna be for Halloween, I asked Joey.

"I dunno probably a zombie", he said while acting like a zombie. "I like brains!" he said in a weird zombie voice. I started to laugh, I liked how he always made me laugh. Soon we both started laughing and couldn't stop but then our teacher walked in so we instantly got quite.

Joey's POV

When she asked me about my costume I started to talk in zombie and she immediately started laughing. I loved hearing her laugh it was so beautiful like music to my ears, but then our teacher came in and we had to stop laughing. Man was she gorgeous, Casey, not the teacher. Should I ask her to the dance. No, she thought dances were stupid but maybe she would go since it was a Halloween dance and Halloween was her favorite holiday if you can call it a holiday. Well I was gonna do it I was gonna ask Casey to the dance and I better do it quick before someone beats me to it. I don't think that would happen since everyone is afraid of her but anyways I didn't want to risk it. After class I walked up to

Casey

"Hey Casey wait up I need to ask you something!"

"Ya what's up."

"So uh I was wondering wouldyouliketogotothedancewithme!"

"What I didn't hear you were talking to fast?"

I breathed in deeply,"Casey would you like to go to the Halloween dance with me?"