Chapter 4

Casey's POV

I was just entering my classroom when I heard Joey calling me. I turned around to see what he wanted. He was stuttering when he said "um.. You Um you look pretty today" he looked like he wanted to say something else but decided against it. I was about to say bye when I noticed he was leaning in. What was he doing? OMG was he gonna kiss me?!?! Not that I would've minded, wait what. Why am I thinking like this! We're just friends for criying out loud! "Get a hold of yourself Casey." Just as I was about to push him away he backed away himself suddenly aware of what he was doing. He turned around quickly after squeaking out a quick bye and walked down the hall to his next class. I wonder why he's been acting so weird lately, I thought to my self as I sat down. I took out my pens, pencils, and paper so it would look like I was actually doing something.

Emily's POV

I was walking to class when I saw Joey and Casey in the hallway. They were talking but they both looked nervous and weirded out. Then I saw the weirdest thing Joey was leanng in as if to kiss her. NO!!!!!! Why would he kiss her!?!? I mean he didn't even like her, they were just friends, right? Anyways he was MY man! "what the heck are you thinking Emily you don't like him?!?!" Seriously what was I thinking. I didn't like him he was popular and he would never want a nerd like me. I was getting carried away. I should seriously stop reading all those romance novels they were really getting to my head.

Joey's POV

Man I was falling and falling hard for Casey. She was so beautiful even if she didn't realize it herself. She was funny, cool, fun to be around and she was so pretty I couldn't explain it with words. Also she was my best friend and that was it, at least in her eyes. I wish she would see me as more than just a friend. Ya like that would happen, only when pigs fly. I wonder why Emily was staring at me this morning. She looked like she was in a trance or something. Maybe she was in a trance with my hottness. Ya that was probably it. My looks can be distracting sometimes I thought smirking to myself.

¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€Author's Note¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€

Ok so I hope you liked this chapter I'll try to update soon it's cuz I have been really busy with school and at home. Please vote and comment. :D

Adios peopleos---- VICKY :). (I'll always have a weird goodbye cuz I think it's fun)