Chapter 6

Casey's POV

I was walking in the cafeteria when I heard a commotion over by the line. I walked over to see none other than Lilliana and Joey. Joey looked like he didn't know wether he should bust up laughing or start yelling. Lilliana on the other hand looked like she was about to kill someone. That someone was most likely Joey because when I took a closer look I saw that there was a tray of food on the floor and there was food all over Lilliana's shirt. Also Joey was right in front of her. She was screaming something about $500 bucks. Then she took some potatoes of her plate and smeared them all over Joey's face. Then she said it was to teach him a lesson. That did it. I pushed the people I front of me out of the way and walked over to Lilliana. My fist flew towards her face and made contact with her nose. All I heard was her nose crack under my fist. Ahh the sweet sound of revenge . Even if she did nothing to me she messed with my friend and no one messes with my friends. She screamed in pain and her hand rushed up to hold her nose. I started to she red through her fingers and I was pleased. I went over to Joey. He looked at me with shock. 

"What the heck was that!" he asked surprised  

"I punched Lilliana what did it look like." 

"Well I know that I meant why did you do that?" 

"Oh well she was asking for it, plus if someone messes with my friends then they mess with me too." 

"Thanks." 

"No problem it was kinda fun anyways." I said smiling. So we still up for lunch. 

"You know it" 

"Alright then let's go." With that we headed towards the lunch line to get our food.

Joey's POV

We were eating and talking and joking around when I saw Mr. Woofter coming towards with Lilliana at his side. He was our school principle he was pretty nice most of the times but when he got mad it wasn't pretty. "Trouble" I muttered under my breath. Casey gave me a look then turned around when she saw who it was she nodded and rolled her eyes. I braced myself for what was coming. When Mr. Woofter got to our table I was pretty prepared for what was coming. He looked at me and Casey and motioned us to follow him. We got up dumped our trays and followed him out. I saw almost everyone looking at us. I even saw some people mouth good luck to which I sent them thumbs up signs. When we got to his office he told us to take a seat in the chairs in front of him. Like every other principle he asked us what happened. He let us each have a turn explaining what had happened and of course Lilliana went first: 

" Well I was minding my own business when all of a sudden I felt someone crash into me. They got food all over my brand new clothes and I almost fell to the ground and that could have resulted in a serious concussion. So I turned around to see who it was and I saw it was none other than Joey. He looked like he was about to burst into laughter. That made me very angry and as an instinct I started yelling at him. I told him to watch where he was going and to be careful. He suddenly got angry at me and started yelling at me and then he took some mashed potatoes from my plate and smeared them on his face. I was really confused as to why he would do that but then he told me what the heck and started acting like I was the one who smeared the potatoes on him. Then his precious little friend over hear came over to me and punched my nose. She could have broken it with the force she hit me with. My nose started bleeding and that was when I came here."

Oh wow I was getting really pissed. How could she lie like that and get away with it. Then it was Casey's turn to speak.

"Ok so I was walking into the cafeteria when I heard people screaming and I saw a big crowd surrounding something. I moved closer to get a better view of what was going on. That's when I saw Lilliana with food on her clothes looking very mad like she was about to kill someone. Then I saw Joey in front of her looking angry or laughing I couldn't really tell. Then Lilliana started screaming that he was gonna pay because her clothes were brand new and cost $500 bucks and then she took some mashed potatoes off her plate and smeared them on Joey's face. She told him he it was to teach him a lesson and that made very mad because Joey is my best friend and no one messes with my friends. So I walked over to Lilliana and you have to understand I have a violent nature, so I punched her and her nose started to bleed. I didn't really mean to hurt her that bad maybe just a sore nose but not a bloody nose. Then she screamed and stomped away to who knows where."

 'Wait so I have two different stories on the mashed potatoes?" Mr. Woofter said looking at both girls.

"She's lying Mr. Woofter, I mean why would I lie to you I'm the perf......"  Lillian started saying only to be interupted by Casey, "Oh save it little miss perfect."

"Girls, girls calm down let's her what Joey has to say before we start fighting." Mr. Woofter said sternly while indicating for me to start telling my side of the story. I nodded and started.

"So I was heading to lunch after class like always and I was thinking about stuff and wasn't watching where I was going and I accidently crashed into Lilliana. She turned around and I saw she had food all over her and I was about to apologize when she started screaming at me. She told me I was a stupid idiot and to watch where I was going and that I could've killed her. Then she told me I would pay for her $500 dollar clothes. Then she took potatoes of her plate and smeared them all over my face. That made me extremely angry so I yelled what the heck at her then I saw someone's fist hit her nose then I saw Casey standing there with her fist balled up. Then Lilliana's nose started bleeding and she screamed and walked off."

"Welll from what I hear two of these stories are pretty similar but I'm going to talk to a few more witnesses and I will get back to you, for now you all have one hour of detention today after school."

We all mumbled okays and with that Mr. Woofter dismissed us.

"See what you morons did. You freakin got me in trouble!" 

"Well it's not our fault your so freakin annoying." Casey snapped back.

"Just both of you calm down, we all got in trouble so no one needs to be yelling at anyone." i said annoyed. Then I walked away before they started to fight again.

%%%%%%%%%%Author's Note%%%%%%%%% 

Hope you likey it. :) vote comment you know the drill. :D

See yous later luvs-------VICKY :)