[09] Bittersweet Betrayal

Everyday I was getting closer, I could feel it. Taehyung covered for me as I was out almost all day, everyday.  This went on for weeks, almost a month. A month of sweat and blood. A month of taking my anger out on my victims. A month of not talking to Seokjin, excusing the exhale of groans I'd give him.

I had gathered back my favourite tools, including a black switchblade, similar to the one I gave Beomgyu. It was also the one I was holding to his throat.

"I-I swear I didn't mean it! Lay off the stabby stabby!" Beomgyu gurgled out through squished cheeks. I was clasping his jaw in one, my other holding the knife to his jugular, already drawing small dots of crimson. Lately, my emotions had been frazzled, like they weren't mine, although they were. It's like I'm a teenager, except the horny part.  I pulled away slowly, as the boy in front of me scrambled together, his men I could feel were on edge. They should be. I thought. The kid had gotten himself into another mess.

"It has nothing to do with this anyways-" his speech stops, instead replaced with a loud shriek. His hand had been sliced open. I walked in his personal space, piercing his eyes with mine.

"Your mess is my mess. Don't you remember the time about the real 'Ace'? What about the time you decided to take the name for yourself hmm? What about the time you decided to lead that prick right to me?" I seethed, anger taking over yet again. A punched was delivered to his cheek.

"Fix it, or I will."

You know when your mother tells you to clean your room, or they will do it? And it's frightening because you have porno magazines or something else of insignificance that can ruin your life?

Again, it was around four-thirty in the morning that I had returned home, to a pouty Taehyung no less.

"Where have you been?"

"I told you this, I was trying to get information. You need to go back to bed, did you even sleep?" The bags underneath his eyes indicated what he had done the past few hours. Ignoring my comment he kept spewing worries down my throat.

"Can't you just look it up on the computer? You aren't getting any sleep! You are basically never home! I never though it would be like this-"

"Just Stop Taehyung, I'm fine. You're gonna wake everyone up, it's too early-" this time he interrupted me through a gasp.

"Is that blood?" He didn't need to ask, the bright like of the kitchen made the red glint brightly on my jeans and hand. His eyebrows furrowed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer for a better look.

"You promised there was not going to be anything involving that! You promised! I thought this would happen-"

"Wait Taehyung jus-"

"Which is why I told Seokjin." He says slowly. My face goes blank. Void of any emotion. He knew I wouldn't like this.

Seokjin, as if on cue, comes around from behind the wall. He knew I wouldn't like this.

"Yoongi. We need to talk." He knew I wouldn't like this.

"Actually I don't think we do." Why does Seokjin get the last say?

"You need to stop this-" why does everyone snitch to Seokjin?

"Just stop-"

"Your always angry! Not to mention never here-"

"I don't to hear this Seokjin-" My anger was playing a dangerous game of hopscotch near the edge of my patience. Seokjin encouraged it.

"You're a shell of a person!-"

"Just shut up! Shut up shut up shut up!" I scream in blind anger at him. By now I could feel the presence of everyone down stairs, not that I could see anything except blind white hot rage. I instinctively took my knife out and flung it blindly. A row of gasps filled the room before I slammed the door behind me on the way out.

I knew I was drunk, I was in the middle of nowhere, and my clothes were ruined. It's like I woke up from a coma, except something happened while I was 'asleep'. Judging by the state of my bloody, tattered clothes, nothing good had happened.

This is what started to happen more frequently in the next few weeks. I feel asleep on the couch and woke up in the shower. Like my mind was too tired but my body was on autopilot.