[12] End of your world

"Local murderer, known as the 'Reaper' was finally caught on a Sunday morning at 4:32 am after a night guard had escaped one of the many massacres and called nearby authorities..."

Nothing had changed. That is the only coherent thing that came to Yoongi's thoughts as he sat at the metal table, his hands cuffed to the bar. It happened so abruptly, all this chaos and confusion exploded without warning. Just like when Bangtan first met Yoongi. He was still confused, and mad, and surprisingly, sad. He had done nothing with his life that he ever wanted to, except for maybe the three years of as much silence he could get. He was confused as to why he had six people chase after him for god knows how many years only to be treated with disrespect and unjustified actions. Yet they still continued, probably even now that they didn't know where he was, to chase him with kindness. He was sad he had treated them that way. Now he thought as he lay in horrid silence that this was how is badly written plot would end.

"He doesn't look like the killing type. Are you sure we got the right guy.... I mean, kid?"

"I don't know he's very calm for an insane person."

"The quiet ones are the worst." Yoongi heard the small talk through the ajar door, paging no mind at their insults.

End? Who said it had to end this way? Who said that we have to wait for our inevitable eternity of jail time to reach you at the ripe age of nineteen?

Who said it had to end?

"Who said it even started." Yoongi drawls out a quiet whisper into the empty room, his voice as dry and hoarse as the Sahara desert. Maybe he knew really had gone off the deep end a long time ago. Over the past few weeks, the only contact he had with anyone were his victims. Long ago he had exterminated any trace of McCoffin without even being aware of it for a while. I guess his blackout periods were even better than him at assassination.

Let's get out

Get out

Escape kill those who don't say you we god!

Get out!

The voices had long ago wired his brain to obey them. He even entertained the thought of aliens kidnapping his brain. He screamed his heart out like he was the one dying. His chains burning bruises on his thin wrists and ankles, his eyes bloodshot from lack of sleep. This was no longer humane. The police force did not think Yoongi would struggle for so long that the cuff on his wrist broke along with his bone.

They also did not think Yoongi would be as strong as he was with a broken wrist and he threw himself through the surprised barricade at the door. The boy took of through the hallway, eventually finding his way to an open window of the second floor. Maybe he thought he could fly. Maybe he just thought he would be able to move enough if he landed on his shoulder. I mean, his legs still worked right? His eyes too as they found themselves staring at the large group of people in and outside the doors of the police station. His glimpse met all seven pairs of eyes at the front garden doors of the building. He threw them a lucky smile before taking of down the back alley he had landed in front of.

"A cabin in the woods does sound nice."

"Was that really Yoongi?" An astonished Jimin exclaims in his surprise.

"Of course is know who he is even if he was in another body." Namjoon shouts as he starts running towards the alley.

"Okay three on foot the rest in the car with me!" Jin commands, taking off back they way they came. It was another wild goose chase, just like all the other times they'd unexpectedly meet. Only they were know chasing a well-known murderer, and hero.

Kill them!

They don't need their lives let us take them. We will use it wisely.

Grim reaper we shall be!

Yoongi conscience was barely holding on, trying to get away as far as possible before he blacked out. His head had met the building wall as few times as he tripped. His headache was worse than his wrist and shoulder. He didn't know where he was or what he was running from, only knowing he had to get away. His eyes closed for the last time by his own will in the next few hours.

"Ooh~ ouch! I need to get away~" It was like he was watching his world from the passenger seat. He couldn't control the steering wheel, only sit and watch what the person driving was doing. This was the second  time this had happened.

"Step, step step! Oh wait, shhhhhh~ gotta be quiet and run!" The Yoongi in charge whispered as if he was drunk.

"Wait a minute! I don't need to run, why are we running?! We need to find them before they find us." 
This Yoongi felt different, a different person was now driving but he was still in the passenger seat. The car was wounded and almost out of gas, but it didn't affect the driver and continued to drive it with ferocity back to the find the seven boys.

"Jinny, Beomgyu!"

"Jeongguk! Taehyung where are you?! I'm lonely." Yoongi staggered don't the street not paying attention to the broken glass in his feet and the tattered bones and clothes.

"I gotta kill em. We're unstoppable if we do. We are god. I am god."

No! Stop! Don't kill them, they're my friends! I tried moving but I could barely think. The headache was coming back as I fought for control. It was fruitless.

"Stop! They need to go Yoongi, you know it too! Hoseok where are you!"

A car flew down the street a flashlight peeking its light into the alley where Yoongi stood.

"Yoongi!" Jimin and Beomgyu shouted from inside, the car abruptly stopped as four men flew out and towards him. Yoongi face lit up in surprise and happiness at their arrival.

No! Don't come closer I'll hurt you! Get out of my body! This is mine don't hurt them please! I fought for control even harder than before at seeing them running towards me.

"Come here!" Yoongi yelled at them in fright.

"Are you okay Yoongi? What happened why w-were.. they said you were killing people... is that true?" Hoseok stumbled out as he came closer with the rest.

I threw the person out of the driver's seat and into the backseat as my headache came back in full. I could feel the pain and ache in my body.

"Don't.... don't come any closer..." I whispered out in tiredness.

"What? Say that again?" Jin reaches his hand out towards my hunched over body, intending to put an encouraging hand out my back. My hand uncontrollably pushed him until he fell backwards onto the wet, cold concrete. I could feel my conscience already fading back out again. I was back in the passengers seat. The Yoongi on the outside was jumping towards Jin in a fit of deranged rage. I  fought the hardest I have ever in my whole life throwing the driver out of the car as I came to about to strangle Jin's neck and snarling at his horrified face. My hands landing either side of his head, my legs ended up straddling his waist as I started to collapse.

"Oh thank god you're safe." My head lifted a small bit to his face as I smiled in relief, the last of my arm strength buckled and I landed on his chest. I lost consciousness, but this time from exhaustion. No one was going to steal this body while it was sleeping itself.

".....Yoongi? Yoongi, hey!.... Guys I think he collapsed." Jin caustiously sat up from the concrete, picking himself and Yoongi up, holding him like a piggyback but on the front.

"No one can know about this. Call the boys and we'll take him home. Make sure the doctor inside can swear his silence and loyalty." Jin carries on as even more worries filled his head about the broken boy he was holding.

"Is he oka-"

"I don't know okay?! All I know is that he needs... help."