[11] End of the world

I downed another shot that was put in front of me. My hair looked like a proper white instead of a washed out mint or grey in the bright blue light. The man in front of me grinned in triumph. I was only a few feet away but I could barely make out his gold necklace or pimped out suit.

"How about we take this somewhere private?" The gruff voice barely made sense in my foggy brain. I was sure I got spiked somewhere along the way but I didn't mind. He stood up with his pride wide stature leading me downstairs into what looked like a sexual pleasing room.

"You know old man I won't have sex with you. I'm not even drinking age yet." I drawled lazily as I dropped on the big bed. His face contorted in anger before he stomped towards me and pulled out a gun, pointing it straight at my head. Big man baby.

"Oh yes you will or I won't hesitate to pull the trigger and blow your brains out." He bared his teeth in a sinister smile, waiting to see the fear on my face. I moved my gaze from the silver machine to his eyes before smiling up at him.

"Pull the trigger. I dare you." I half chuckled out, unable to contain my amusement. He went to shoot me but I moved my head to the side, a large hole dug itself into the mattress. I grabbed the gun out of his hands, tilting it at his head, delivering a swift and fatal blow. He collapsed beside me with an uneventful thump. My eyes closed as soon I fell into a restless sleep.

This time I was crying. However, I was in fact overwhelmed with anger and resentment. It's like my body didn't belong me, did whatever it wanted to with no regard for myself. I had tried embraced what I was doing consciously but everything bubbled over. I was going crazy.

I am going to call the police. We haven't seen him in a week!"

"Knowing him, they won't be able to find a single trace of him. He's too good."

"Don't complement his illegal activities!" Seokjin scolds Jimin. He was right though. No one would be able to find Yoongi, except maybe....

"I'm calling Beomgyu. He would know how to find him." It wasn't long before the line rang, Beomgyu picked up on the fourth ring. Seokjin didn't hesitate to spill everything that was going on. To say he and the boys were worried was an understatement. Though the boy on the other side of the call was confused. Did they not know what he was doing?

"Haven't you guys connected any dots? Yoongi is the Reaper as they call him on television." A gasp escaped their lips.

"The one that has been killing anyone and everyone with no remorse?! This is all my fault. If I wasn't so fucking naïve and careless I'd be able to save him." Taehyung cried out in anger. He blamed himself greatly for everything. Little did they know Yoongi was crying himself out of his sleep.

I have been nothing but ungrateful to everyone. Th world I blamed for my mistakes, instead of myself. It's true, I have not grown up. I'm still running away from everyone and everything I've ever come to love. My eyes find themselves on the busing people moving like swarms of ants in the mall. I didn't care to wonder how I got here. I'm in another apartment building, looking out of the window onto the workers and costumers. The stench of death is becoming more pungent by the second. I pull my head around to the other side of the room. A lady is sitting on the chair, a wine glass still somehow sitting in her hand, full of wine. Her head however is not intact. At the sight my stomach wrenches over the bed, throwing up whatever alcohol and food is in my body. Tears mix in with the vomit in the carpet.

"Why me?!" I scream into the air, knowing no answer will come back. I stand up in my old, rotten clothes, finding a lighter on the drawers. I pick it up, sparking the flame and dropping it on the ladies clothes setting her on fire, and soon hopefully, the rest of the room.

I just want to go home. But I will lash out. I can't keep going on like this forever.

My feet reach the exit doors.

"Hands up, this is police!" My head lifts to find many cop cars, many more policemen and guns to accompany. I put both my hands up and unwilling smile reaching the ends of my lips.

"Shoot."