Midnight Art is now available!

Midnight Art is now available in Materica at an introductory rate of P380.00 (Regular price at 449 starting October 15, 2019)!

To those who didn't know, I already self-published How We Unravel (re-entitled as Midnight Art) on a limited edition set complete with the Poetry Booklet, two postcards, bookmark, a box, and a plantable pencil.

But I've decided to self-publish another edition online that is more affordable and reachable to everyone at any time, kaya kahit wala pang pera, it's fine because it will ALWAYS be available!

FAQS:

1. What is Materica?
It is an online bookstore where you can buy books at the comfort of your own home. You can look them up on Facebook too.
Order Midnight Art here: https://www.materica.store

2. What is the difference between the first and second edition?
The book cover is different.
Also, as mentioned, the first one is a limited edition set which includes a plantable pencil, poetry booklet that is directly related to the book, postcard, actual photograph (also related to the book), and bookmark. It is also signed by me and ako rin ang nageffort to pack it one by one and forward to the courier. This second edition, however, is not signed and the price only includes the book itself. The coordination will be with you and Materica.
Other than those, same lang ang content nito and it's also in matte book cover and cream paper.

3. How about the book version and Wattpad version?
Trust me, the book version is much much better! Mas consistent and syempre edited for loopholes. There are additional six more chapters to fill these all in.

4. How much is the price?
Regular price is at P449.00 + shipping fee. BUT, introductory rate will be at 380.00 + shipping fee 😉

5. Until when can I order?
Until forever! Jk walang forever. Until it's up on their website, and I'd like to assume na it'd be a very long time so no pressure! Pwedeng pwedeng makabili anytime.

Order here: https://www.materica.store
They accept paypal payment and over-the-counter deposits :)

Update (GECQ): Hi guys, due to the quarantine, Materica's website is down. I will update this page once they are back in operations. Thanks for your patience and stay safe!