Chapter 1 Dark Night

REQ. @jonghyun_shinee_galaxy

It was 11pm on Halloween night. I was waiting for the last customer to finally finish his plate of food. A young man with dark brown hair sat eating his dinner. His eyes fixed on the plate of lasagna. He was taking forever. Just sitting there picking at it and occasionally looking up and staring at me for about 3 minutes and then continuing. Getting annoyed I walked over to him and asked him if he was ready to leave. He looked up at me and with an ice cold look he spoke.

"Yes. I am finished." I went to pick up the plate as he handed it to me. I accidentally touched his hand. Embarrassed I let go of the plate and it ended up falling to the floor.
He's cold...

"I am sorry Miss Kacey." He bent down and picked up the plate.

How did he know my name? Oh my gosh is he a creep? I knew he'd been coming too often. What if he's a stalker. A hot stalker, but still!

"No it's okay. My fault sorry." Taking the plate again from him I placed it on the table and picked up the piece of lasagna.

Getting a napkin I wiped the floor clean.

The man sat there eyeing me the whole time. I could feel his cold dark brown eyes watching me the whole time.

I finished cleaning the floor and went to the back for his receipt.

He was standing in front of the cash register waiting for me.

"Your total is 113956 won"

He was already holding out the money before I even finished saying the total.

"Thank you miss. The dish was delicious." He smirked and left the restaurant.

Okay? Weirdo much? Anyways I can finally go home.

Grabbing my coat I went outside.

It was really cold today. Hmm.. just like that man... how weird.
*crunch crunch*

Hm? I turned around but no one was there. Ugh okay this is creepy.
*crunch crunch*

I turned again, but still no one. What the hell?

As I turned a figure was standing right in my face. Looking up to see who's face it was my mouth was covered with a piece of cloth. Suddenly everything went black.

Waking up a while later which felt like forever I was in a room. Scared I tried to get up, but my hands were tied up with ropes to the headboard of a bed. As well as my feet.

What the hell?!

I looked around. The walls were red. A dark red.

Like...
Blood..

It was just me and the bed.

What is going on?!

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming from what I would like to think is the hallway.

The door opened.

It was him.

The man from the restaurant.

He walked over to me with his hands behind his back. Quietly he sat next to me.

Leaning in close to my face his lips brushed against my cheek.

"Kacey..." he whispered with a cold breath just as cold as his lips.

"W-who are you? H-how do you know my name? Where am I?!" I tried to pull my hands out of the ropes but the rope grazed me and I began to bleed.

His eyes turned red.

Scary red.

He smiled and I could see his sharp canine tooth sticking out of his mouth.

"V-vampire?!" I let out quietly.

He stayed looking at me again.

"O-oh right it's a costume right...."

He laughed.

"Sure. Costume..." he smiled wider.