Chapter 3 Moon Knight

Suddenly my cell phone rang.

"Hey babe I'm outside."

....Jonghyun....

I left my house before my kother could question me.

"What the hell is going on? Why are you here? What happened lastni-"

Jonghyun cut me off by kissing me.

Breaking the kiss he began to speak. "Let's go. No school today."

I was dragged into his car and we drove off.

"Listen I'll explain everything right now. My name is Kim Jonghyun and yes I am a vampire since I never answered the question last night. I have been watching you for sometime. Too long though because now I have fallen in love with you. That's a bad thing because that bite I gave you isn't a normal love bite as some would call it. In 24 hours you'll also become a vampire."

"Okay first of all vampires aren't real! And second this is kidnapping!! Let me out of the damn car!"

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! YOU'RE IN DANGER BECAUSE OF ME. EVERYONE WHO IS A VAMPIRE HAS FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU. VAMPIRES AREN'T SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE AND NOW THAT THEY KNOW I DID YOU COYLD GET KILLED UNLESS YOU BECOME ONE LIKE ME." His eyes watering.

"Who's them..?"

"The cult I'm from. They found out that I have fallen in love. They found out when they caught me going to the restaurant you work at and just going because I wanted to see you..." He wiped an escaping tear.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept the fact that you're telling me all this weird ass shit that I don't even understand!"

"Look you wanted me to explain so I did. I'm sorry that I love you. I was only planning on loving you from afar but when they found out about you I couldn't bear to see you et killed because of me." He held my hand tightly.

I don't know why but I think I night be falling for him too....

"Jonghyun..."

"I'm sorry for crying like this.. I just want to protect you. I'm sorry for putting you in this danger." He said that and kissed my hand after.

"It's okay. I understand now. I'm sorry for freaking out. I'll listen to you and do what you say. Please protect me.."

He nodded and we drove off into the woods. Arriving at an abandoned house.

"Where are we?"

"We drove far enough into the woods. They can't get here fast. But we still can't stay here longer than a week. He explained helping me out of the car.

"Wait what about my parents? I can't just leave them!" "Don't worry they won't notice anything. I called them and explained to them that you're on a trip at school and won't be back for another 3 weeks."

"What if this all takes longer than that?!"

"I don't know that yet. I haven't gotten to that part of the plan yet." He turned with beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you Kacey."

He kissed me slow and passionately.