Chapter 2 Blue Knight

The man got up and untied my hands.

"Who are you?" I need to know this creeps name so I can report him.

"Jonghyun..." he whispered suddenly standing right next to me. He licked my ear. I jumped back quickly, but Jonghyun had a tight grip on my arm.

"Down kitty... don't run." He smirked showing a sharp tooth again.

I don't think this guy's human...

I turned away from his face and looked out the window. The only thing I could see in the dark night was the moon.

Pulling me back to him he pressed his lips against mine hard. I to kissed him back. One of his sharp teeth grazed my lips.

I began to bleed a little. Jonghyun wasted no time in licking up the blood escaping my lips. Scared I pushed him but that just caused him to grab both my hands and pin me up against the wall. His kiss got rougher and his tongue began to enter my mouth. His grip on my hands got tighter. He then began to kiss my cheek, then jaw, finally he reached my neck. Sucking on it I felt slight pain. Suddenly I felt him bite me. I tried to scream from the pain settling on my neck, but my voice was lost. I couldn't scream. Just only feeling pain and hearing him suck my neck.

He...he's really a .....

"v-vampire...." I was able to let out.

He looked up at me with dark red eyes and blood smeared on the corner of his mouth.

Pain took over.

Everything went black.

I had only moments where I could see what was going on.

One moment Jonghyun was undressing me. Another he was undressing himself.

I helped him undress. I had no control over my body. Suddenly he was on top of me kissing me hungrily again and I kissing him back. Another time Jonghyun was whispering to me telling me how all this excruciating pain would soon be no more.

"After all this. You won't be in any danger again. Please understand that I'm trying to protect you because I love you." He spoke softly.

I could only nod.

What is he talking about?

Danger?

Shouldn't I be away from him?

He IS the danger!

I suddenly awoke in my room.

It was morning. I got up and got dressed thinking it was all a dream. I went to the bathroom to finish preparing for school. Looking into the mirror I saw something weird looking on my neck. Pulling down the collar of my shirt I saw a bite.

It wasn't a dream??

How did I even get.....home?

Where is Jonghyun?

Who is he?