I Am NOT happy

Hazel's POV

I was walking down the hallway when I was stopped by Destiny and her clique.

Destiny: hey, your'e a lesbian right?

Hazel: n-no... no! What the fuck who told you that ?

Destiny's friends Ember and Jayda exchanged looks and giggles

Destiny: oh, I've just been hearing whispers.That's all its ok

Hazel : woooowww. Well I'm not

Destiny: are you sure ? You look like a lezbo

Hazel: and you look like a bitch.

I walked away before I could get too heated .

Today was so cloudy. I couldn't tell you how it began or how it ended, I'm just glad it's over. I'm glad I can just wash today away. Wash away my insecurities, my confusion, my anger. I turned my shower heat up as high as I could stand it, making the bathroom as foggy as my feelings. Still I couldn't escape my own emotions.

Why the fuck would she ask me that ?

I thought to myself . I still didn't know whether to be insulted or confused. It can't be an insult to be a Lesbian right? But the way she said it, so condescending... so judgmental.

I shook my head rolling my eyes at myself.

If you aren't a lesbian why is this bothering you ?

Well of course it would bother me ! I argued in my mind. I'm not fucking gay!

I chuckled.

Wow, well now I'm talking to myself .. one girl calls me a lezbo and I fall off the rails. Next someone's gonna find me begging for cocaine behind a Burger King.

I couldn't help but laugh at myself while I stepping out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself and my hair.

I headed to my room only to be met at the bedroom door by my 10 year old sister Summer.

Summer: what's the password ?

Hazel: Summer I'm not in the mood, move.

I growled through my teeth

* Passsswwworrrddd* Summer purred

Hazel: okay that's it, I'm sick of this shit

Summer: *gasps* MOOOOMMMMM HAZEL CURSED AT ME !!! HAZEL CURSED AT ME!!! *runs off to find their mom*

I chuckled to myself, that wasn't even the bad part of what I was about to say.
I went into my room and swiftly locked the door behind me.

I dried off and lotioned up then changed into my usual at home outfit, a tank top and some basketball shorts. I plopped onto my bed and checked to see if my best friend Caleb was online.

Caleb and I have an interesting online friendship type thing going on.

His name is Caleb Braxton, he is in the same grade as me but he lives in Texas and I live in boring ass Illinois . As you can see , we probably won't ever actually see each other. We usually just help each other with homework, vent about our lives and every now and then we'll cut on the same show or movie and watch it together for a few laughs.

Caleb picked up the call immediately with a big grin

Caleb: yooooooo ! Wassup buddy, why you ain't hit me up in your third block like you usually do ? Left a bruh hanging.

I laid back with my phone and let out a huff dramatically.

Hazel: I was listening to 'Smack a B*tch' for the last 2 blocks I was heated like hell