I Am NOT Holding Back

*HAZEL'S POV*

I pulled up to her house and I'm not gonna lie , I was feeling myself. I mean come on. This girl already has a huge crush on me, she's made it very clear she thinks I'm hot and I think she is too. On top of that I went to 5 guys for the burgers... if that's not enough to make her want to rip my clothes off , I don't know what is.

Part of me wants to get into some freaky shit tonight but I just can't do that with Destiny. Destiny and I waited, so if I have sex with Ember it's only right that I make her wait.

I called her back.

Hazel: aye I'm outside.

Ember opened the door and looked out at
me.

Ember: do you need me to help you carry the food?

Hazel: nah I got it ma,  just stay there and look good.

Ember: Ma?

I got out the food and the drink tray and walked up to the door.

Ember: *looks me up and down* how do you expect me to behave myself when I already told you how good you look in dark green?

I laughed.

Hazel: now we are even. You think I look good in dark green and I think you look good in everything.

I walked in and she closed the door behind me.

Ember: if you think I look good in everything you should see me in nothing

I gulped. Fuck. I haven't been here for 3 minutes and she's turning me on already.

Hazel: bet.

She stepped in front of me and looked back at me before grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs.

I couldn't help but admire her shape as she led me. Ember is slightly shorter then Kassi. When I say her body is thick I mean thicc thicc. She has a skinny waist and fat ass and nice sized boobs and don't get me started on her thick thighs. Like I said Instagram baddie type shit.

Ember: so this is my room.

I looked around. Her room was really cute. She had a nice bed with a big gray frame. Her whole room is decorated with Christmas lights.

Hazel: what's up with all these light ?

Ember: *smiles* it's Christmas all year in my room.

We both laughed.

I sat the food on her desk and plopped on the bed beside her.

Ember: your mom is hilarious, she had me rolling on the phone earlier

Hazel: ugh, she gets on my nerves! I couldn't let her know I was on the phone. If she knows she has an audience she will put on a show.

Ember: *giggles* I guess I'll have find out more about her when I come over for dinner.

Hazel: look at you inviting yourself over.

Ember: I've learned that nothing is handed to you. If you want something you have to grab it.

I got a few things you can grab.

I swallowed hard.

Hazel: lets light that shit...

I said trying to escape the moment.

Hazel: so what made you say something today at the museum?

Ember: ... well like I said if you want something you have to grab it . Destiny literally has had you glued to her side all day everyday since the sleepover. I wanted to talk to you that night but  when you two came out of the closet cheesing I felt like I didn't have a chance. It's kind of embarrassing but I really really like you.