I Am NOT a Lesbian

* HAZEL'S POV*

Shit has been crazy lately. A few days ago Destiny found out I fucked Ember. She straight up flipped on me. I mean hitting me with her purse, screaming at me , and all! I knew she would if she found out at school. I was hoping we could somehow get through the day and I could tell her at her house where she could make a scene and nobody would see... too late.

Luckily I calmed her down. The past few weeks have been going by pretty cool. The girls don't go back in forth as often as I dreaded and for the most part everybody has been respecting boundaries . I've been so busy lately I haven't even had time for homework. My lowest grade is a D minus. I've been hiding my grades from my parents because if they found out I could kiss my personal life goodbye.

I showed Ember my grade for Physics .

Ember: 70?! Damn? You must still actually do your homework.

I laughed.

Hazel: if you want to call it that, I keep going back and forth in between you girls. I can barely find the time to sleep let alone do homework.

Ember: who's fault is that? Anyways, what I meant was we are rich, you can literally just pay someone to do it.

Hazel: but you can get expelled if you get caught plagiarizing.

Ember: I didn't say plagiarize. I said pay someone to do it. You know what.. don't worry about it just email me all your assignments and we'll get that grade up.

Hazel: thank you so much babygirl.

Ember: mhmmm you better be glad I like you I and it's my day.

Destiny: Don't rub it in!

Hazel: Don't pout like that bae .. tomorrow is Saturday and you get the whole day with me. I'll even spend the night.

Destiny: that sounds amazing.

Destiny leaned in to kiss me but Ember quickly yanked me away.

Ember: but for now it's my turn !

I laughed.

Hazel: yes babe it's your turn *kisses her*

I got a text from my mom and both girls eyed my phone.

Hazel: relax! It's my mom.

Destiny and Ember both signed in relief.

Ember: good I thought we were gonna have to beat a bitch. We already can barely get along and we're friends

Destiny: * laughs* I was ready to cuss you out Hazel you better be glad.

Hazel: damn guys have faith in me!

I checked my phone

Mom: Hazel please tell me you are staying home tonight.. I've barely seen you all week.

Hazel: Ember my mom wants me home tonight

Ember: *pouts* but it's my night ! I wanted you to sleepover.

Ember: Maybe I'll come over to your house. *looks at Destiny and Jayda* Her people are nice and her mom can reeeaaaallllyyy cook. Plus they aren't nosy I know they heard me screaming and moaning a few times but they never ask questions.

I face palmed

Destiny: *says through her teeth* I know. I've been to her house before. Trust me if they were going to ask questions they would've asked me and Hazel . I can never stay quiet, especially not when sh-