I Am NOT The Girl

*EMBER'S POV*

I'm finally getting what I always wanted. I started to think it was all some awkward little girl crush fantasy and she could never feel the same way about me. To be honest, I wasn't even going to get dressed up for 5 tomorrow. I had already told myself there was no way she wants me to be her girl over Destiny. I'm surprised Destiny didn't charm her way into changing Haze's mind. Destiny's cute and she knows how to batt those eyelashes to get what she wants, I admire that about her. I was just going to come home from school, get back into her hoodie, eat a tub of ice cream, and watch Mean Girls. I'm so glad she felt what I felt. I felt like I was in a euphoric world but it was real. It was all happening right here. Right now. I'm her girlfriend.

Ember: so what are we going to tell Destiny?

I didn't want to hurt Destiny's feelings. I know at first she's going to spazz  because she loves Hazel too. I've never seen her so carefree and happy until Haze came into her life. She was not wild at all. But I love Haze more than I thought I ever could.

Hazel: Maybe its best if we tell her together. I don't want her coming at you, or coming onto me. I just don't know what to say. I don't want it to hurt anymore then it has too. This has been really dreadful .We have to tell her as soon as we get to school though. Your my girl now, I can't have her thinking it's okay to kiss me or touch on me and I don't want her angry and confused when I'm all over you and won't come be on her.

Ember: you're right. I need her to know. I don't want her dragging you into the H building to 'talk' cause if anything goes down between y'all both of you are going to catch these hands and I put that on everything

Hazel: oh you gonna fight me? * she moved my arms from behind me moving like a puppet making the punching motion*

Ember: yeah, if you give me a reason to.

Hazel: *laughs* I don't care what Destiny tries with me. I have the girl I want, I'm not doing no shit that you wouldn't like. I just got you, I'm not trying to lose you. 

I saw a light turn on in her house.

Ember: I love you so much I wish we could stay out here and talk all night but, look. *points to lit window*

Hazel looked at the window and sighed.

Hazel: fuck I don't want to go

I leaned leaned over and kissed her neck softly. Then laid my head on her shoulder. Haze squeezed me in response.

Ember: Damn now I wish you didn't have normal parents. *laughs* My parents have no idea I'm not home right now...and they're actually home.

Hazel: That's what I've been telling you this whole time ma. *smiles* You got it made.

Her smile makes me so happy. I feel all girly inside and shy. Its crazy

Haze sits back and starts getting herself together.

Ember:*Groans* Daddyy nooooo

I grabbed her arm and put my face in it. She smells so good, sooo clean. Besides, I don't want her out of my site ever again. My heart began to ache in that moment.

Haze: Baby i love you too. The sooner you get home and sleep the sooner I can see you in the morning. We gotta get through Des, then I can calm down.

Em: Ughhh I know I know

Haze leaned over and kissed my lips. Stood back , she smiled. Then leaned in and kissed me again. I swear this girl makes my heart flutter. She's so damn sexy.