The True Suicidal You (Part 1)

EYYYYYY HEWO MY BOOTIFUL CHICKEN NUGGETS, HOW YA'LL DOIN! 

This OneShot idea was brought to you byyyyyyyy:

                                         O..o*.*  Classic_Moka_Sip  *.*o..O

Ight let's get into this! *Tosses you into fanfic*

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey, wake up you little twat." 

Dear gosh. That's always what you want to hear at 7 in the morning. You pulled your covers up and over your head just to have them pulled off of you completely. "OH COME ON IVY! Like, 5 more itty bitty minutes???" Ivy was your sister, the only one in your family that you liked, and the only one that liked you.

"But bruh you have-"

"SCHOOL! HOLY SHITAKI MUSHROOMS!" Your life just hit you like a bus. You have this stupid habit of staying up all night during weekend reading you favorite fanfics on HoneyWaspPad and it keeps making you sleep in. That's also on top of your habit of turning your alarm off a couple minutes before it goes off, saying to yourself, Oh, I know it's almost time to wake up so I don't NEED my alarm. And then you don't get up. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP (Y/N)! YOU'RE WAKING UP THE ENTIRE HOUSE!!" 

Andddddddd that was your asshole of a stepmom. Yeah. Good morning to you to, bitch. FUCK THAT'S RIGHT I STILL HAVE SCHOOL AGHHHH-

*o* One freak-out later!~*o*

*You take a deep breathe of the crisp morning air*

Ah. What a beautiful, sunshiny morning. I hate it. It's too bright. I love the dark. It's so peaceful and comforting. I just want to stay in the dark. Forever. As you were monologuing your love for the dark to yourself, you see a figure walking towards you from the corner of your eye. You continue walking, ignoring the stranger.

The stranger follows you.

You continue walking, ignoring the stranger.

The stranger follows you.

You continue walking, ignoring the stranger.

The str a n g er f o ll ows y o u.....

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey wake up you little twat"

Dear gosh. That's what you ...wait...

"I'm...back home?"

"What?" My sister questions. You glance over at your alarm clock.

8:15

HOLY SHITAKI MUSHROOMS! I HAVE SCHOOL!

You throw your clothes on and rush out the door, grabbing an orange on the way out. You run to the spot where you saw them. That stranger.

But nobody was there.

You look around confused. But you don't remember why you were confused in the first place anymore. You begin to fidget with your fingers. You do this often when your nervous or scared. Or when your about the shed your own blood. But aside that you continue your walk to school. Like the totally normal person you are. Yeah. Normal.

*You check your watch*

8:30

Huh. Normally it would've taken you longer and you would be rushing to school, just like you always do.

*You decide to go grab a donut from the cafe a little ways down the street.

You don't belong here. Just leave. Go to the Dark.

They said.

Soon. Not now. I'm in public.

You bluntly stated back.

No. Right now. *They left you to suffer*

*You pound your head*

No...! Wait! I didn't mean to leave my SOU-

*You grip at your shirt*

The voices. You hate them.

*You fall to the ground*

But...they keep the suffering away.

*You are trying to LOVE them*

"Ple-ase...c-ome.....bac-k...." You hopelessly choke out.

Then die now. We will make it peaceful. Dark. Safe. You know no one likes you. They all hate you.

We tell you the truth. You trust us.

Don't you, (Y/N)?

You sum up enough courage, and whatever life is left in you. You pull out your pocket knife. You hold it up to your neck. You begin to minorly twitch on the ground, turning into a seizure. But the grip on your knife doesn't loosen. There are footsteps approaching you, but you don't care. You slam the knife into your throat then down into your collar bone. Over and over. The voices were right. You can already see the dark. No one will ever harm you again. Not your step-mom. Not your dad. Not ANYONE. You will be happy. But...

NO! Not them. HURRY UP THEY'RE COMING!

Who is?

Kris. They will keep you from death. KILL YOURSELF NOW!

Kris...

"Kris...?"

*And then you woke up.*