Forbidden

Heyo, this was requested by: Idk_bro_101

and we're just gonna get right into it

.

.

.

.

.

"You absolutely CANNOT wear that!" Your sister exclaimed once she saw your outfit.

"...huh?" You looked up from your bed, just finishing putting your shoes on.

"It does not match your aesthetic at all! The top complements your skin tone but the bottoms and shoes just throw everything off!" She pointed in exasperation down at your shoes, you thought they looked fine but apparently not.

"Hey, calm down, its not like anyone will be paying much attention to me, the spotlight will be on you." You smiled and sighed, slightly putting your hip out. 'at least I hope people won't notice me'  You thought to yourself.

"Oh c'mon, you'll be hanging with me so people will bound to want to be friends with you!" She hopped up next to you on the bed and smiled. You knew she didn't mean to be this rude and snotty, she just came off like that. 

"Sis, y'know that is literally the opposite of what I want." You raised a brow and stood up, did a spin to face her. "You know I can't be as out there, bubbly, social, and trustworthy as you." 

"Oh I know...but you'll just LOVE Jason, we met up a few days ago and blah blah blah..."

As she went off about her new friend, you sighed and grabbed her hand, dragging her out the room, out the house and began your walk to school. The usual show.

.

.

.

"Susie." Kris glanced over and whispered, holding out a hand and pointing to the popular kids.

Susie glanced up to see you glancing over at her, as if there was a conversation about Susie being held. Susie had a thought to go over there and check things out, but shrugged it off.

"Eh, whatever, its not a big deal Kris." Susie laid back and wolfed down a sandwich, while Kris chugged a juice box. 

.

.

.

"...and that's why you cannot hang out with them, no matter how they seem. You absolutely have to hang out with us, I cannot have you damage my rep like that!" Your sister was pouty, speaking about what she called the 'Unpopular Class'.  Yeah, doing some anarchy shit like that.

"Alright. I won't hang out with them, I'll stick with you guys I guess." You shrugged and said. You were definitely lying, and already planning on hanging out with them out of spite, and because you didn't like being in the 'popular category'. You liked to be in what people called 'loners'. It was more comfortable being with people who also understood that you just liked small groups and had a few trust issues. But not both of them...that would be one to many people to place even the slightest amount of trust in right now. You just chose the purple lizard looking girl. She seemed like she'd understand spite...and possibly introvertsy.

"Helloooo? Earth to (Y/N)?" You snapped out of your planning, looking at your sister with a 'Jesus Christ what do you want now' face, and raised a brow.

"Ok, like I was saying. You should totally come hang out with me and my friends tonight," She pointed back at the group of good-looking, slightly snobby people behind her. "it'll boost your rep and who knows- you might find someone you like...?~" 

You sighed and glanced back at the purple girl, then back at your sister.

"No, I can't, Im busy tonight and I need to get something done. You go on and boost your own rep, and you already know I hate big groups." You did the quick hand motion across your neck and said 'Periodt' to get your point across to her that you weren't going.