6

[1Month Later]

Jimin couldn't be happier with his soulmate. I mean they had a lot of ups and downs but that's okay. They were soulmates! Meant to be together. Forever.

Jimin woke up with the lack of a warm presence beside him. He sat up at the edge of the bed, the cold air hitting his warm skin. Jimin turned the overhead fan off and scavaged the floor for his clothes. 

After minutes of searching for his clothes, Jimin sighed fiddling with the ring on his left hand. He carefully peeked his head out of the master bedroom, staring down the hallway he had become accustomed to the past month. His eyes landed on the clothes that sat up top the kitchen counter.

Assuming no one was in the house Jimin quickly jogged up to his clothes. There was a loud whistle from the living room, where Seongwon and all his friends sat. Jimin screamed and jumped into the kitchen ducking behind the counter. He yanked his clothes onto his naked body. His face heated up red with anger. 

"My baby is so cute and sexy," Seongwon commented with a chuckle.

"WE NEED TO TALK!" Jimin demanded pointing to the master bedroom. Seongwon stood up and walked to the master bedroom Jimin stomping closely behind. As the door shut Jimin let his bubbling anger out. "THAT ISN'T OKAY! YOU CAN'T JUST HUMILIATE ME INFRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS LIKE THAT!"       

"Whoa baby calm down. It was a little joke. You should be less sensitive." Seongwon smirked lazily. 

Jimin started shaking with anger. Unable to express it fully in words he shouted out whatever left his mouth. "IT'S NOT A JOKE I LET YOU SEE ME LIKE THAT BECAUSE WE'RE SOULMATES! YOU'RE RANDOM DUDE FRIENDS SHOULDN'T SEE ME LIKE THAT! YOU CAN'T OBJECTIFY MY BODY AS A 'LITTLE PRANK' IT'S DISGUSTING."

"Jesus christ Jimin you're so fucking dramatic. I didn't objectify your body! I pulled a prank! Haha, some guys saw your dick you're gay anyway!" Seongwon continued not understanding were Jimin was coming from. 

Jimin stormed out of Seongwon's house over to Taehyung and Jungkook's dorm where Jin had been staying most of the time because Jimin wasn't in their dorm. Unless he was with Namjoon. 

The door flew open slamming against the wall as Jimin stomped over to the couch. Jin dropped the dishes he was washing in the kitchen and ran over to wrap his arms around his friend. Jungkook poked his head out from the master bedroom as he made his way over to Jimin pulling a shirt over his head. 

"Sorry was I interrupting something? Where's Tae?" Jimin asked as Jungkook fixed his bangs. 

Jungkook shrugged. "Taehyung is still in the bedroom, he'll be fine. He knows better than to act bratty on one of my top days. Anyway, Chim what's wrong? You never storm into our dorm-like that for no reason." Jungkook twirled his hairstreak around his index finger. 

"Seongwon's being an ass again." Jimin pouted crossing his arms. 

"Jimin are you sure he's your soulmate?" Jin asked. This was a surprise coming from Jin as he was the one most happy for Jimin and most pressed about his relationship. 

"HE HAS TO BE!" Jimin yelled making Jin flinch. "He has to be my soulmate! He's the only one with the timeline right!" Tears welled up in Jimin's eyes. "He's the only one!"

"Jimin-"

"NO! HE'S THE ONLY ONE I HAVE!" 

"IF YOU'RE SO CONFIDENT DYE YOUR HAIR AGAIN!" Jin yelled over Jimin to get his words in.

"What..."

"If you believe that Seongwon is your soulmate dye your hair again and his streak will change. But I can't watch this anymore Jimin! I can't sit here and tell you truthfully that's the person you are meant to spend the rest of your life with! The person that makes you come here crying! The person you get in fights with! If you want to find out, dye your hair, but I can't tell you anything else." Jin got up and instead of going back to the kitchen to finish washing dishes he just left.

Jimin looked down at his lap, he wanted to come here for comfort, not another fight. Jimin jumped at the unexpected touch of Jungkook's hand o his shoulder. "Tell me what happened." 

Jimin sniffled and hiccuped. "We had another fight, I woke up this morning and I couldn't find my clothes from last night and I saw them on the kitchen counter. I thought because he wasn't with me I was alone in the house so I ran out to get them. But he was there! Seongwon was there and he laughed at me in front of his friends. When I confronted him he said it was a joke and that I was being too sensitive." Jimin wrapped himself around Jungkook, something he usually only did with Jin in moments like this but he needed it and Jungkook didn't seem to mind. 

"Jimin... I know you don't want to hear this but I think Jin's right." Jimin shoved himself off Jungkook and curled up on the other end of the couch. "Jimin you don't have to dye your hair, just talk to Seongwon to see if he feels the same. But listen Jimin, when I am with Tae I'm the best of myself, he can calm me down instantly with a simple touch. I miss him when I'm away from him, I feel useless without seeing him for only a day. His voice is magic to my ears that I could always hear even if it's a mile away. I feel relaxed and safe around him and I could easily trust him with my life. Going to sleep and waking up next to him is the best part of my days.

"Jimin... I don't think you have that with Seongwon. Ever since I laid eyes on Taehyung I knew he'd be the person I'd spend the rest of my life with. If Tae is ever hurting there's a sharp pain in my chest because I literally can't live with myself knowing he's not the happiest boy on the planet. Jimin have you ever felt any of this towards Seongwon?" 

Jimin stayed silent taking in Jungkook's words. Did he think that about Seongwon? He was the happiest he'd ever been when Seongwon confessed but was that because he thought he found his soulmate or he did?

"OH MY GOD, YOU THINK THAT ABOUT ME?" Taehyung came running out in one of Jungkook's hoodies and nothing else throwing himself on the younger as he ugly cried. "I love you so much!" He wailed clinging to Jungkook like a koala as his tears soaked into Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook smiled and rubbed the olders back. "Just think about it Jimin, you're welcome to stay the night." Jungkook picked up Taehyung who continued to sob into his chest and carried him back into the master bedroom.

Jimin sighed staring at the ceiling. He had a lot to consider.