11

*Alright yall feel happy because I'm happy because I get to see my girlfriend tomorrow AFTER LIKE A MONTH. (She just had to pick a college across the state from mine didn't she, jk I love you if you're reading this.) ANYWAY TO THE STORY BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE UPDATING

Also happy Halloween it's spooky season. 

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Yoongi plopped himself down in front of his keyboard. Jungkook was on his way over to his apartment along with, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung. The two had sprouted an unlikely friendship. 

Backing up the story a little bit.

Jungkook had agreed to help Yoongi produce the song. Namjoon and Hoseok quickly got wind of the news and also agreed to help with the writing and producing. After much "convincing" Jungkook managed to "convince" Taehyung that Yoongi wasn't a bad person and he wouldn't hurt Jimin. 

Namjoon had tried to get Jin onboard but the eldest was being very stubborn. Namjoon hid his pain from the pair fighting, hoping that Jin would either change his mind, or it would clear up when Jimin and Yoongi were both happy with each other. 

Yoongi smiled and opened the door for his friends. That's right, Min Yoongi, SMILED, for the first time in months! Let's hope we get more of those gummy smiles when he officially gets Jimin.

"Hey, Jungkook you okay?" Yoongi asked noticing Jungkook wince as he sat down. 

"Yeah, I'm good. You didn't have to spend ALL NIGHT convincing A BRAT to help out a friend." Jungkook sent a playful glare to Taehyung who simply smirked. 

Yoongi pretended the sappy couple wasn't currently in the room as he started scribbling down some lyrics for verses two and three.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

So many wanderings, being lost endlessly
It was you who led me through the labyrinth. 
You're my light and salvation
The rain is coming close to an end and I won't let go of your hand. 

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"What do you have so far?" Jungkook asked peeking over Yoongi's shoulder.

"Four lines. Do you think this would be good for verse two?" Yoongi asked passing around the paper. 

Surprisingly Taehyung chirped up. "You should add about how your love story is like a kdrama."

"A kdrama?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah! I mean think about it. Two soul mates destined to be. Plot twist one's a coward. Double plot twist the other gets engaged. Then they both fall into a deep-seated depression practically dead. Then you gotta throw in a rejection of love in there. Finally, it peaks at an epic fight scene before a group of friends work together to reach a happy ending. Then they get married and live happily ever after. Before season two which is a spin-off of their children going through it allllllllllll over again." 

Everyone stared at Taehyung. I mean he kinda had a point? 

Yoongi cleared his throat and turned back to the paper. "Uh..." 

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Our life is like a TV drama