16

Yoongi adjusted his tie nervously. It was summer, and the scorching sun beamed through the windows outside. He looked down at his hands, rubbing his fingers together at the loss of pressure from the ring he normally wore. It would be okay, he'd get it back later today. 

"What'cha thinking about?" Jungkook chirped making Yoongi snap out of his thoughts. Jungkook ended up being his best man, much to the dismay of Namjoon, Hoseok, and his brother. 

"Jimin," Yoongi muttered turning to look at himself from different angles in the mirror.

"If you're worried about looking good you look great. Jimin will love the way your ass looks in those pants. Just don't tell Taehyung I said that." Jungkook chuckled. "I'm sure you'll have a great time in the honeymoon suite tonight." In which the statement was followed by a wink. 

Yoongi hummed as he tapped his foot on the floor. "Nervous..." 

Jungkook placed a hand on his shoulder. "Jimin won't run away on your wedding day. Also, he's your soulmate. And if your worried about how you'll perform you can't be worse than Seongwon. Besides doing it with your soulmate is one of the best feelings."

"Is that why you and Taehyung fuck like horny rabbits?"

"Shush this is your day." 

Yoongi opened up the door to Namjoon standing outside. He looked around Namjoon, raising an eyebrow. "Where are Hoseok and Geumjae?" Namjoon coughed awkwardly, avoiding eye contact. "I swear, Geumjae clowned me all my life for hoping my soulmate was a boy and now look where he is," Yoongi grumbled running his hand through his hair. 

In other words... Yes, Hoseok and Geumjae were an item. The two tried to keep it hidden but they were terrible at it because Yoongi caught them ready to fuck on his couch. Of course, his parents were over the moon, because both of their children found their soulmate. They would also get grandchildren if Hoseok and Geumjae adopted. But Yoongi and Jimin were fine with Holly as their child. 

Yoongi took his place at the altar and waited nervously for Jimin. His mind was racing a million miles a second as he thought of all the worst possible ways this wedding could go wrong.

~

"STOP! I OBJECT!" Seongwon said as he burst threw the doors. "I CAN'T LET YOU TAKE JIMIN AWAY FROM ME!" 

~

"What do you mean Holly ATE the rings?"

~

"What do you mean Holly ran off?"

~

"I'm sorry to inform you Mr. Min but... Jimin passed away from a fatal heart attack moments ago while getting ready."

~

The building began to shake as an earthquake ensued caused the tiles off the ceiling to fall. The structure of the building simply couldn't handle the quake and crushed them all to death. 

~

"wE aRE alIEnS frOm OUtEr spAcE aND wE hAvE cOmE tO DESTROY yOuR plAnET." 

~

Yoongi looked at the male walking down the aisle. "You're not Jimin."

~

Jimin walked down the aisle and Yoongi noticed he dyed his hair for the wedding. Their streaks no longer matched. 

~

The building collapsed because it was built on top of a sinkhole. 

~

However, when Yoongi saw Jimin walking down the aisle all of his fear washed away. Because hey, Jimin was here, now, who cared about anything else. Jimin smiled brightly his white tux contrasting Yoongi's dark one. 

The ceremony was quick and over before Yoongi knew it. Jin and Taehyung stood behind Jimin. Jungkook, Namjoon, and Hoseok stood behind Yoongi. Geumjae walked Holly down the aisle who was carrying the rings in a bowtie around his neck. 

After Yoongi slid the ring on Jimin's finger it was almost as if he blinked at they were at the afterparty getting their hair dyed. Jimin was going for a bubbly pink with orange highlights and surprised Yoongi with silver hair dye.

Their hairstreaks still matched after and all their guests took pictures. Jimin didn't have a family that could come but he had a lot of friends that Yoongi had seen around campus. 

Yoongi's favorite part of the wedding was when Jimin picked up three flower bouquets each one increasing with size and handed them off to their friends. The first and biggest one went to Taehyung and Jungkook. The second one went to Jin and Namjoon. And the final one for the most recent couple went to Hoseok and Geumjae. 

Jungkook confessed he'd been wanting to marry Taehyung for a while but he didn't want to steal the thunder, and he knew Taehyung was his just as he was Taehyung's. 

When Jin got handed the bouquet his ears went red as he looked at Namjoon in slight confusion and embarrassment. Namjoon simply chucked and mouthed 'Soon'. 

Geumjae said he wanted to wait to not have too many Min weddings close to one another. 

Jimin let out a sigh as the couple got to their suite for the night. Geumjae had taken Holly back to Yoongi's apartment because the two would leave for their honeymoon in a day or so. "Wow. That was amazing but so busy. We didn't even get to eat our cake. Everyone devoured it so quickly." 

Yoongi hummed stripping himself of the restrictive tie and blazer he had on. "I wouldn't change a thing about it though." He said also discarding his shoes and socks. Jimin sat next to Yoongi as the older flopped on the bed with a dramatic sigh. Yoongi looked at the younger with his new fluffy pink hair. 

"Did I ever tell you how sexy you look in a suit?"