Who am I (this might be edited in the future)

(N/A/N) (New Arthur Note): Hey Everyone, you might be wondering. 'who's this guy and why are you rewriting this book'. Well little Jimmy, I'm glad you asked because I am one of that going to continued this story by SpiderChiper and his story will continue, but I'm rewriting this book because I just realized how I'm going to continue this book when I don't know what the original Arthur plans are soooo yeah. But I have high hopes for this story so I will try to keep this story alive. (The key word is try) Short back story, when I was wattpad I found this story. I tap on it and started to read it and...

(N/A/N): I enjoy this book, with the jokes, the story and everything

(N/A/N): I enjoy this book, with the jokes, the story and everything. It was a good book and when I was waiting for the next chapter I was excited on what might happen next, and welp

(N/A/N): I was sad it being discontinued, and when the original Arthur saying 'I'm going to give this story away'

(N/A/N): I was sad it being discontinued, and when the original Arthur saying 'I'm going to give this story away'. So I comment and say to him to give him a pat on the back and nice stuff cuz I love his story. Then In that comment I ask if I could and try to continue this story. And a few minutes later I got a message from him say 'do you want to pick up this book' so I respond with 'Sure' So he ask me some questions and I did some practice writing which I will not show any screenshot of our conversation. And there were other people who are willing to pick up the book too so I wasn't alone. After these past months I was selected to continue this story. Reason was that the others lost interest to pick up the story, Which is strange not going to lie. So that's why I here, to pick up this story and rewrite it. And if your not sure about this then it fine you don't have to like this version of the book if you don't want to I will understand your decisions. And I have some school stuff but won't stop me I will be writing daring around Lunch. Anyway that was it I just wanted to let everyone know before this story officially start. But I'll start writing the first chapter soon until then you guy just relax and have a wonderful life, see ya.