Chapter 7: I'm A New Student

(N/A/N): Ok, so.  I want to say that I was supposed to released this chapter yesterday, but I got distracted by something. Sooooo yeah sorry, but here it is enjoy.

Ozpin POV

Ozpin: Thank you Mr. Fury, Is there anything else I should about Mr. Parker?

Nick Fury though the scroll: No, that is all.

Ozpin: Ok.

Nick Fury: This is a secret mission so don't tell anyone about this.

Ozpin: Don't worry Mr. Fury, I am very good at keeping this secret.

Nick Fury: good to hear, Fury out.

After when Fury hung up, I put my scroll down and started to think about (Y/N) Parker. For some reason, his name sounds...familiar.

Glynda: Is there something wrong Professor Ozpin?

I looked at Glynda and respond.

Ozpin: Well, we're having a new student to Beacon Academy, but his name rings a bell for some odd reason.

Glynda: Oh, what's his name?

Ozpin: His name is (Y/N) Parker.

Glynda: (Y/N) Parker. It does sound familiar.

Ozpin: Hmmm, Will sort this out later, right now, I should make an announcement of a new student joined Beacon Academy. And could you please tell Miss Belladonna that her brother is coming here. I think it's best if she should be the first one to know.

Glynda nodded and began to walk away. She entered the elevator then the elevator doors shut. I sat by my desk and try to remember...why does the name...(Y/N) Parker sound familiar.

(Y/N) POV

I was on my scroll playing (M/G) while I wait when I arrive at Beacon. (N/A/N: Mobile game) As I was playing, I heard a voice through the speakers.

A Voice Through The Speakers: We have arriving at Beacon Academy. Are you doing ok back there?

(Y/N): Uh, yes. Who are you?

I raise a brow and did what he said. When I made my way to the front, I saw Beacon through the window. I always wanted to go to Beacon with Blake, but ever since Nick Fury recruited me to become like my dad, I never really want to leave Avengers Academy.

???: Hey, (Y/N).

I snapped back to reality and turn to see who was flying this thing. When I turn, I saw...

(Y/N): HARRY?!

Harry: Hey how are you doing web-head.

(Y/N): I'm doing fine, but I have a couple of questions.

Harry: Shoot.

(Y/N): First, how long were you in here when my team was putting my luggages in the Bullhead? And Second, when did you learn to fly a bullhead, or fly something like this in general?

Harry: Well it's simple my friend. I arrived at Avengers academy and I ask Nick if I could fly you to Beacon Academy. He agreed and I've been waiting about an hour or two. And for your last question, I decided to learn to fly something like this.

(Y/N): That's cool and all, but what happen to flying around in your glider?

Harry: Well I want to try something new and maybe have some of my high tech scientists to cook me up something for me.

(Y/N): I think you're better in your glider

Harry: Come on I wanted to try something new. And plus, my mom will try to support me as much as possible.