Chapter 4: Reptile Vs His Meals

(N/A/N): I want to clarify something before we start. In (Y/N)/Spider-Man POV, he is going to say Dr. Conners instead of The Lizard in this chapter. I don't need to explain why, you should probably know why, just imagine Dr. Conners in his Lizard form for (Y/N) POV and we should be all good now.

(Y/N)/Spider-Man POV

Spider-Man: *Sigh* So beat it

I ran towards Dr. Conners and I saw him was going to swipe me to the side with his Lizard claws. Before he could hit me, I slide underneath Dr. Conners to dogged his attack. I slide until I was behind him, So I jump on his back and I crawl around his body tying him up with my webs. I jump off of him and i kick the back of his knee to kneel him down. I got in front of him and I pull out the serum to change him back.

Spider-Man: You ask for this Dr. Conners. I didn't want to do this the hard way, but you choose to be stubborn like you always were in this form.

I forced him to open his mouth so I can change him back. Once I open his mouth, I began to make him drink this serum, but before I pull the cork out, his tail wrapped around my leg and threw me to the ground behind him.

Spider-Man: *Sigh* I forgot to web his tail, did I.

I saw Dr. Conners broke free from my webs, He turn and pinned me down with his left claws.

Dr. Conner: I didn't want too ether, but this is where we are now.

He began to drag my body to the ground toward the Manhattan Museum Of Contemporary Art, then he stops to pick me up off the ground with one claw and then he threw me through the front doors. I crash through and hitting the ground hard. Then I slowly got up and looked around in the building. I saw different artifact on display and then I heard a voice, but it sound familiar.

???: Hey, over here!

I turned to the sound of the voice and saw...Jaune? Rush over to Jaune and see what's up.

Spider-Man: Hey, uhhh, sir...what's up?

Jaune: The name Jaune, and I'm looking for my friends. Have you seen them?

Spider-Man: What's there names?

Jaune: Ruby Rose and Pyrrha Nikos, there somewhere in this... Building.

Spider-Man: It's an art museum.

Jaune: Whatever, but still have you seen them?

I thought about it and figure, they must have been thrown by Dr. Conners in here like he did to me. I shrugged and respond to Jaune.

Spider-Man: Nope. No clue what's so ever. Maybe there might still be here, But hiding from that giant lizard.

Jaune: Oh, is that thing still-

Spider-Man: Yes, but If I know him too well, he's going to be here right about-

Before I could finish his sentence, a loud crash came from behind him. Jaune and I turn to see Dr. Conners came in and looked around. As he stopped looking around, he turned to our direction and saw us. I turned to face Jaune and told him.

Spider-Man: Don't worry, he's only after me. You have lots of time to find your friend.

Jaune: Are you sure and how do you know that thing gen-

Spider-Man: Just go find your friends and get the hell out of here.

Jaune nodded and ran into a different direction. I turn to face Dr. Conners ready to fight him.

Spider-Man: You want me right? Then come and get Lizzy!

I rush towards Dr. Conners and give him one huge punch in the face and after that I pull more punches. As I was still punching him, my spider sense kick in, but before I could dogged it, Dr. Conners tail wrap my neck and threw me towers a random artifact breaking it. I groan and slowly get up.