Chapter 8: My First Fight At Beacon

(N/A/N); Soooooooo.......9 days ago I release the sneak peek of this chapter and....I thought I would finish it the next day, but I was stuck on some parts. But I managed to finish. I'm sorry for the wait and enjoy.

(Y/N) POV

Me and my new team are helping me unpack my things and putting them away. I have my own drowes and stuff considering I'm the only male in a team with girls. There is nothing wrong with that, it just... there are some rules I have to follow which I don't mind.

*FlashBack*

I walked in the dorm room and saw Ryuko and her sister was focusing on me while Mako was cheerfully happy.

Satsuki: (Y/N), considering that your the only male in this team. There are some rules you have to follow.

(Y/N): Ok I understand, shoot.

Satsuki: *ahem* Ok first things first you'll have your own drone to put your clothes in.

(Y/N): Nice, anything else.

Satsuki: Yes, if you are going to change, then use the bathroom to do so.

(Y/N): got it.

Satsuki: Next, if one of us is coming out of the bathroom with a bath towel around us-

(Y/N): Don't look at you and looked at something else, right?

Satsuki: Good. I think that's all for now, but you understands why right?

(Y/N): Yeah I get it.

Before anyone could say another word, we all heard Professor Ozpin through the speakers.

Ozpin through the speaker: All students, please make your way to the amphitheater for a special announcement. Thank you.

I looked at my team and they began to make there way to the amphitheater. But Ryuko stop and looked at me.

Ryuko: Come on.

I nodded and began to follow them to the amphitheater.

*FlashBack End*

After the event in the amphitheater, Ozpin said my scheduled is with my team and I will start tomorrow. befor I could do anything else, I heard a knock on the door. I turn to face the door and began to make my way. Once I open the door, I see Blake and her friends came to visit.

Blake: Hey bro, me and my friends were wondering if you, Ryuko, Mako, and Satsuki could join us in the Dining Hall.

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm down. See you all there.

Blake: Great, see you bro.

I close the door and turn to the others. They all looked at me waiting to tell them what's up.

(Y/N): Blake invited us all to have something to eat in the Dining Hall. Who's in?

The girls looked at each other and turn to me.

Satsuki: I accept.

Ryuko: I'm in.

Mako: FOOD!

(Y/N): alright let's go.

Before I could open the door again, Mako began to ask something.

Mako: Hey (Y/N), what's this?

I turn to see what she meant and when I turn, she began to open the suitcase Nick give me. I was freaking out, I want to rush over there and tell to not touched it, but I would looked suspicious. I'm trying to think what was in that suitcase, then I realized. What if it my first Spider-suit or a brand new gadget or something related to Spider-Man. I saw Mako open my suitcase. this is it, my identity have been exposed literally in an hour.