Sacred

"L—Lisa, wait." I whimpered underneath her. The feeling of her skin brushing against mine sent bolts of electricity all over my body. Her hands wandered around, touching me in places where I craved them to be.

"What is it now, Chaeyoung?" She growled, lips sucking on my neck while her teeth sunk in, making me moan and wither in pleasure.

"W—We agreed." I manage to whisper when her mouth reached my collar bones and her hands resting over my covered chest.

"I didn't." She replied as she started massaging my bosoms. I moaned at how good she touches me, how glorious she takes me and the heavenly feeling she gives.. but this needs to end.

"L—Lisa, I—" She cut me right off, harsh breath tingling my chest as her mouth rested there.

"What?"

"I love Jisoo." A reply from me that made her stop dead on her tracks. She looked up at me and let out a long breath before pulling away and sitting up. I grabbed the blanket over my chest to cover my exposed skin and followed her action. We sat in silence for minutes until she decided to speak again.

"And I love Jennie." She mumbled, face down while she fidgeted on her fingers. "I love her."

"Then why are we doing this? Why do we keep doing this?"

"What do you mean?" Lisa retorted in an annoyed tone. "Jisoo is dead."

"And Jennie is your wife, who's very much alive and probably lying in bed right now, crying at the thought of you being away on a business trip for weeks." I snapped, gritting my teeth.

"What the fuck, Chaeyoung?" She exclaimed in disbelief, immediately jumping off the bed and slipping into her undergarments and black dress.

"I—I'm sorry, I just.."

"You had no problem cheating on Jisoo when she was still alive. What the fuck changed?" She spat, tilting her face to give me the coldest glance she could muster.

"That's what changed, Lisa! Jisoo literally had to die before I—" I choked as I tried to hold back my sobs. "I didn't even get a chance to ask for her forgiveness and now.. now look what I'm doing. Look at what we're doing."

"What exactly are we doing, Chae? Hmm?" I heard her scoff underneath her breath as she zipped her dress closed. "You're not the one cheating, at least not anymore—I am! So what the fuck are you complaining about?"

"It doesn't change the fact that I cheated, Lisa. I cheated on Jisoo and I'm still cheating. And I'm always gonna be cheating with you on Jisoo because I love her. I love her still."

"What the fuck do you want?" She grunted in frustration, messing her hair in all directions.

"I want to stop, Lisa." I stated before taking in a lungful of air. "I want this to stop."

"You want to stop cheating on your dead wife?" She laughed sarcastically. "She is dead for fuck's sake!"

That was the last straw. The last bullshit I could take.

I slapped her.

"You better watch your mouth, Lisa." I threatened, jumping off of the bed and hastily gathered my things.

"What more do you fucking want from me, Chaeyoung?! Do you want me to get rid of Jennie?" She yelled right in my face, hands gripping hard over her black heels. "Say it and it shall be done!"