Soulless Pt. 9

Jennie's POV

"Jen, wake up. Come on, show me your eyes." I snarled when I felt someone's hand on my cheek. All of my senses had come back, more heightened and stronger. I grabbed the person's wrist with my eyes still closed and gripped it tightly. "Ouch, fuck. Open your eyes, you dumb bitch."

I hissed and slowly opened my eyes, immediately throwing death glares at her.

"You missed, hunter." I stated, feeling the tingling sensation from my toes as it made its way up to my body. I closed my eyes as I felt my strength build up again, reviving every muscle and nerve.

She chuckled, "Oh trust me, angel. I didn't."

"Damn it, Jisoo. I told you to kill me!" I grunted as I pushed her away from me. I must have fainted, only to wake up with her face just inches from mine, her eyes blinking like a stupid doe in front of a headlight. How unsightly is that?

"You know I can't do that, Jen." She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration.

"Why?"

"You know why." She rolled her eyes as she stood up and brushed the dirt off her pants. I scoffed after I scanned her from head to toe. She looked like she had just gone to battle with the KKK in the middle of a hurricane, while the volcanos were erupting and the ground was on fire and it was raining acid. The dirt on her branded jeans should be the least of her worries. But on the other hand, I probably looked worse.. and I feel worse, fuck. I must've broken every tendons and bones my body has fighting with this demon bitch spawned and trained from hell.

It fucking hurts everywhere and I feel like dying with every breath I take but there's only one thing that mattered, the only thing I want to hear right at this second.

"I don't, Jisoo. Spit it out before I pull your tongue out of your skull and use your blood as ink so I could write the shit you're too terrified to say out loud." I threatened that earned a chuckle from her. She held out her hand and I took it then she pulled me on my feet. She sighed, closed her eyes and massaged her temples.

It's eight letters, what's so fucking hard about it?

"You already know, Jen." She mumbles, tilting her head the other way. A smile tugged at my lips as I leaned my back to the wall of the building towering over us.

"You never said it." I stated then I reached out and placed a finger under her chin and forced her to look in my direction. She sighed and seemed to relax at the feeling of my skin against her face, her eyes still closed. "Jisoo, please say it. I want to hear you say it."

She slowly opened her eyes and tears instantly fell from her bruised cheeks. "I hate you."

I smirked and shook my head, my hands sliding down to her neck and I held her there delicately as I stared straight to her eyes. "No, that's not it."

"I hate you, Jen. That's it." She says, rolling her eyes.

"I fucking swear to the man in the sky, I will snap your neck so hard—" She grabbed me by the neck and suddenly crashed our lips together, making me gasp at her mouth in surprise.

"I love you." She whispers, her lips resting on mine. I smiled, closing my eyes as I captured her lips again. "Hang on, Jen."

"Please, shut the fuck up before I knock your ass out, Jisoo." I grunted, annoyed as I savored the feeling of having her mouth against mine as I slipped out of my leather jacket and let the fabric fall on the wet ground. I pushed her against the wall and pulled off my shirt, dropping it on the ground too. She snaked her hands on my waist and pulled me closer.