Soulless Pt. 5

A ray of sunlight slipped through the small gaps of the black curtains of my room. I watched as the sunshine slowly reached out for me, waves of faded amber danced over my skin, giving me a familiar feeling of warmth and peace as I tried to force the events of last night out of my mind.

I fucked up. I really fucked up, big time.

Flashback

"Chae.." Lisa called out again. I must have spaced out after hearing the things she said. Finding out she's from a family of wendigoag hunters, a curse flowing in her veins and it takes only one snap, one kill and just like that.. my best friend will never be the same again. The curse would change her too, it would turn her into a completely different person even herself wouldn't be able to recognize. She's bound to kill people like me, and eventually, there will come a time that she will kill me.. and I don't even hate her for it. I don't even hate the thought of her betraying me, driving a stake through my heart, hurting me. If Lisa decided to end my existence one day, it would be the day I would always be thankful for. She would've given me mercy, a way out.. an escape out of all this madness and thirst. She would've granted me freedom and peace, but a chance of that happening is at its lowest—now that I've found out she has feelings for me. She would never hurt me.

I've known Lisa for a couple of years now. She's the only person to ever get this close to me, the only person I trusted. I let her in, god damn it, I let her in. I put her in danger by being her friend and now that danger had grown drastically in matter of hours, it grew the moment she revealed her feelings for me. That means my family wouldn't only want her dead now, they'd want her tortured, mutilated, impaled and burned to ashes on a stick in Salem.. and Jennie would gladly do that for fun. The only chance Lisa could survive the threats from my family (and they're not just empty threats or violent words), is that if she activates her curse—with the heightened senses, improved strength and speed, immortality, she could defend herself. I mean not that I won't defend her, I will, I will with every fiber of my being, even if my family tears every muscle and skin I have. But if they kill me first, then I might as well dig another grave for Lisa because I have just put her life on the line.

It was all too much for me in one night. It's more than enough to make someone go mad, and I'm probably going mad. I'm probably going psychotic or maybe, I'm already there.

I grabbed her by the neck and crashed our lips together, cursing myself midway for being so fucking reckless, but the thought evaporated just as quickly as it crossed my mind when I felt Lisa's soft lips brush against mine. The kiss was glorious, heavenly even, that I could feel whatever's left of my soul getting sucked out of my body. It was like I was floating around the room, swirling through dimensions of time and space.

Lisa groaned in my mouth, grabbing me by the waist to pull me closer to her. I sighed in between her lips, sucking a lungful of air I never knew I needed so bad until now. I wrapped my arms around her neck, my lower body moving by instinct as I moved from my seat and straddled her, pressing our bodies together, our chest rubbing against one another. She chased my lips when I pulled away briefly, smacking our lips again and hungrily devouring my mouth with hers. She nipped on my lower lip, asking for entrance and I let her. I opened my mouth for her and welcomed her tongue, the heat coming from it caused a moan to escape my throat.

"W—We gotta go." She struggled to say between deep kisses. I just nodded, unable to scrap my mind for a decent reply. I was intoxicated, drowning with every crash of our mouths and every stroke of our tongue. Lisa wrapped her hands around my waist and lifted me up from her lap then without further ado, started dragging me by the wrist on her room upstairs. It's a spare room, a place where she could get some sleep whenever she's not feeling like going home.

She kicked the door open, literally and yanked me out of the hallway before slamming the door behind my back and slamming me against that same door. I groaned at the way she handled me harshly yet her hands held me delicately on my waist. She leaned in for a kiss and I met her halfway, just as hungry and frustrated as she is.

Clothes were thrown on the floor, our body fighting for dominance as we fall on the soft mattress of the bed. I crawled on top of her and sat on her hips, straddling her while my mouth watered at the view of her ample bosoms and hard abs. Finally lowering my head after scanning her whole physique, I planted soft kisses on her chest, up to her collarbones, then to her neck where I could smell the sweet fragrance of her blood. A growl reverberating in my throat as I fought my instincts, the wendigo blood in my veins begging to be fed.

And I wanted to, so bad. I wanted to give in, but I can't. It's Lisa, it's my best friend. I can't.

"Hey, Chae." Lisa mumbled, cupping both my cheeks with her soft palms, her eyes staring at me intently, giving me a sense of reassurance. "Don't overthink it. It's okay, it's okay."

"Lisa, I can't." I said as I was climbing off of her but she stopped me, hands gripping my hips tightly.

"Do it." She says that made my eyes widen in surprise. She doesn't know what she's saying, what she's asking from me.

"You don't understand. It could kill you. I will kill you because I wouldn't know when to stop. I wouldn't be able to stop. I can't stop, Lisa. I can't."

She chuckled, "I trust you."

"Your trust is misplaced."

"No, no I don't think so." She said before grabbing my neck and pulling me down, my lips landing on hers.

"Lisa, no. Don't make me do it." I begged.

"You know you want to do it, Chaeyoung. Do it, do it. I trust you." She kept whispering while our mouths struggled to catch a rhythm.

"No." My voice dying out as I shook my head and closed my eyes when the coldness engulfed my whole body, feeling an itch in my eyes which no doubt had turned white and my gums hurting like it's being pricked by thousands of needles. It was a sign that I'm close to giving in, to losing control. It would kill Lisa, it would break my heart.

"Chaeyoung, look at me." Lisa said, her voice soft and comforting. "Show me those eyes, come on."

I sighed, the tension in my body finally subsiding as I felt her thumb caress my cheeks. Slowly, I opened my eyes, a tingling energy coursing through my veins as I stared down at her, her brown orbs reflecting my face.

"You are breathtaking." She whispered, a thin smile plastered on her face then she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. "Your eyes reminds me of the moon, I could stare at it after a long day and the tiredness I feel would vanish instantly. It's not as bright as the sun yet it shines brightly than anything else I've ever seen. It lights up my dark days, Chae. You make my world beautiful."

"Lisa." I whimpered when she started kissing my neck, biting and sucking at it, then she slowly rolled us over so she could get on top of me.

"You won't drive me away, Chaeyoung because I care about you, deeply. I'm here for you and we'll get through this together." She assured, planting soft kisses all over my face, making me giggle. "Now, shut the fuck up and kiss me."

END

———
A/N: I'm kidding 🤧😂 So I'm thinking the next update would be smut or sumn but uhm.. idk, convince me? 😏