Part 1- Introductions

"Hi, my name is Sang Sorenson." And I have a secret.

"Rose, what are you doing?" A voice interrupted my speech. Frowning, I turned to look at my boyfriend. He was tall which wasn't a hard feat for me since I barely make the 5'2 mark. Anyway, he's tall with smoothed back brown hair and beautiful molten silver eyes that I could just loose myself in. He was perfect, and he was all mine.

I sighed dreamily and smiled. "Huh?"

My boyfriend, Owen, smirked with a knowing smile and came behind me to wrap his arms around my waist. He placed his chin on top of my head as we looked into the mirror in front of us. "What are you doing?"

"Why do you keep calling me Rose?" I leaned back in his embrace, reveling in his wonderful smell of Irish soap.

He chuckled. "I call you Rose because you are precious to me like a rose."

I blushed. "Oh. I was practicing for my interview today."

"You'll be great, Ten." A voice spoke to the right of us. Kota, my other boyfriend, came over and kissed my cheek. His forest green eyes were full of confidence for me, and the smell of his spice cologne almost had me moaning.

"Thanks, Kota," I smiled. Looking at the clock, I stepped out of Owen's arms and straightened my clothes. "I got to leave in a few minutes."

Kota smiled, grabbing my hand. "Everyone is waiting to give you good luck."

I laughed as he pulled me into the living room where my other boyfriends were waiting. Yep, this lucky girl had not one, not two, but nine gorgeous boyfriends. When I met them, I thought that they were crazy at first for the thought that they could share me. When they proved me wrong, I thought they were also crazy because I wasn't anything compared to them. I mean I was a coward, shy, an introvert, a baggy-clothes-wearing bookworm who flinched at every movement of a hand. Honestly, I blame my stepmother because she was a bitch who abused me every night. When they shook that notion that I wasn't good for them out of my head, I found that although we had to work extra hard to maintain our relationship, I loved them and never wanted to be apart from them.

"Princess," the smell of berries and moss surrounded me as arms pulled me from Kota. I looked up into brown eyes that blazed with amusement. Light brown hair was swept away from his face, and his pale pink lips were pulled back into a smirk. "Were you going to leave us without saying goodbye?"

I rolled my eyes, giving Victor a kiss on the cheek. "Of course not."

"Good," a baritone voice spoke before lightly chopping the back of my head. "Because I need to go over her outfit again."

I whined. "But, Meanie-"

Another chop to my head had me pulling my lip back in and rubbing the back of my head. I looked at the man behind me. His russet brown hair was impeccable styled with his two blonde locks framing his face. Crystal blue eyes looked at me sternly before morphing into a soft expression. "No pouting, Trouble. Now let me look."

I refrained from blushing as his eyes looked down my body. At his nod, another pair of arms wrapped around me. The smell of vanilla assaulted my senses, making me sigh. Chocolate brown eyes looked down at me with a playfulness that I couldn't help but smile at him. "After your interview, we should make some cookies!"

I laughed as Luke started to jump up and down. "Okay, Luke. Once I come back, we can get dirty." I winked at him. "With flour."

A growl behind me made me smile. "It better be just flour."

I leaned back into a hard chest and looked up at the face above mine. A scowl had permanently deformed his mouth. (not really) His dark eyes held a grumpy expression before transforming into a soft expression. "It will be just flour, Grumpy Cat."

Dark eyes narrowed at me. "What did you say, Sang Baby?"

I smiled. "I said, 'It will be just flour, North Star.'" I frowned at him. "Maybe you need to get your ears checked. I think you're hearing things."

"I can do that," a chipper voice spoke. North's chest rumbled as he growled at what Sean was eating. In his hands was a bowl with a slice of my homemade apple pie and three big scoops of ice cream. "I am, after all, a doctor." He turned towards North and started to baby talk. "I can't let Northie-poo be unhealthy. maybe that's why you're so grumpy, isn't it?"

Laughter rang out through the room. I tried to hide my smile. "Cutie-patootie, don't tease North so much."

The doctor whined. "Pookie, don't call me that." Sean straightened, giving me a smoldering look and a wink. "Call me Adonis."

I tilted my head, faking confusion. "Why?"

Sean's greens eyes widened and his mouth popped open. I giggled before walking over to him and giving him a hug. "I'm sorry."

He playfully narrowed his eyes but smiled. "No, you're not."

"Yeah, Peanut," Nathan spoke from the couch. He was sitting on the arm of the couch. He held out his arms and pouted. "Now give me a hug."

I rolled my eyes before walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. I smiled as he squeezed me and began to rock me. I whined, "Honey, you're going to mess up my clothes."

"Hey, you fucker, let go of her clothes." Gabriel yelled as we laughed.

Nathan finally let me go and I walked to the last of my boyfriends, my gentle giant. He topped my height by at least 16 inches. I held my arms up and made grabbing motions for him to pick me up. Brown soulful eyes looked at me in amusement and picked me up by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers running through his black glossy hair. The smell of ocean comforted me and calmed my nerves. He gently set me down. "Be good, Agelle Mou."

I quirked an eyebrow. "When have I never been good, Superman?"

The others laughed, unaware of my past. I let them laugh, knowing that if they knew they would probably try to help me. Help me to prison.

Owen's phone went off with an alert. All of us watched him pull out his phone. Owen was obsessed with the heroes and villains that battle across the world. He sighed in disappointment. "The clue was a dead end."

I frowned. "For who?"

"For the greatest villain of our age, Tremor." Owen frowned in distaste. "I was so sure that the evidence would pan out, and the Academy would discover her true identity."

I sighed. The Academy was the organization of heroes that vowed to stop the villains. I walked over to him, lifting to my tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "I'm sure that they will find her soon. I got to go. I'll see you all tonight?"

Nods went around the room. Grabbing my bag, I gave them a wave before walking to my car. Getting in, I breathed a sigh in relief. Last night, I was up, redirecting evidence that would lead the heroes from my true identity. Yep, that's right. The greatest known villain of our age was sitting right here in this car, ME. But, to be honest, I retired a year ago. Let's just say that I became a villain when I was in a dark time of my life but I retired for the nine loves of my life who happened to be part of the Academy. Why? That's because they are heroes bent on capturing me.