Part 3- Secrets Revealed

Nathan POV

Hey!! My name is Nathan Griffin, and my eight brothers and I have a secret. We are superheroes which means that we have superpowers. Cool, right?

Sometimes it is, and sometimes it isn't. So let's start introductions. I am known as Paladin because I have the ability to form weapons of any type out of thin air.

My best friend, Dakota Lee (you know, the geek who doesn't actually look like a nerd), can cause people to become disoriented just by looking in their eyes or by touching them. His name is actually cool, Vex.

The prankster's name is Lucian Taylor. Ugh, his name just rolls off your tongue. Anyway, Luke can bring the  thunder. Literally. He can call thunder, hail, and lightening. His superhero name is Dracon.

His partner in crime is Gabriel "Gabe" Coleman. His powers are similar to Luke's since his is ice. It's amazing what he can do with ice, and the type of ice he creates is the type that no one else but him can melt. He's called the Winter Warrior. Looks around and whispers. Personally, I think his superhero name is the best.

And of course, our resident doctor, Sean Green, has x-ray vision and can heal. He's known as Bones, same as the character in star trek. We like to tease him because he can actually see bones. His x-ray vision allows him to see our organs and bones. Thankfully his x-ray vision isn't the type to see what we look like without our clothes.

North is ironically called Compass. He always knows where the directions are and can teleport us anywhere as long as he is given a picture or he knows where he is going. If not, let's just say it can be messy and terrifying.

Silas is known as the Gladiator. He basically has super strength and has an impenetrable body. Kinda like Achilles without the vulnerable heel and Hulk without going green.

Our leader (coughs* like always) is Owen Blackbourne who's known as Psyren. He's telekinetic and can control minds. He reminds me of Professor X without being bald.

The last of our team is Victor Morgan. Yes, I know. That famous Victor Morgan, the piano prodigy. Well, he can fly. Not like superman flying but angel flying. He has these snow white wings that appears from his back. He can retract his wings into himself so he doesn't have to walk around with twenty pound wings. The really cool thing he can do is when he plucks a feather from his wings, it turns into a dagger which he can use to throw or fight with.

So we nine make the team Ghostbird. And currently we are on the search for the elusive villains Volto and Tremors. The two used to be a couple and would steal priceless artifacts while injuring those around them. Volto can use the energy around him to product electrical shock. His partner Tremor can use shockwaves. She can literally crumble a building to dust and she can fly.

But for some reason, the two split, and we were able to see that firsthand. We started to see that Tremors was confused and scared. We saw that she was protecting innocent bystanders from her partner's crazy shots. Then that one day we saw her outright fight against him. That was when we decided to help so we attacked them. She saw the chance to flee and she took it just to end up right in front of Owen. He must have read something in her head because he let her escape. She ran without looking back. I know now that what he did was for something good, but at the time, I didn't know that and I almost attacked him.

A week after Owen letting Tremor go, we were at a charity fundraiser when we met a beautiful yet shy and kind woman. After meeting her, Owen told us that she was Tremor. Instantly some of us wanted to take her in, but Owen saw something that we didn't so we waited. We watched as she tried to right her wrongs by taking the things she and Volto had taken and returned them to their rightful owners. I was proven wrong about her, and I was glad.