The wanting of adrenaline (colt)

When you can only choose one, you understand how precious the things are to you. But you can never have both.

Colt was born into a family of mechanics. He had a single mother, who supported the family in a workshop ever since his father left.
Though being born into a mechanic family, he had no talent in it. Even his sister, who was five years his younger, did better than him in the workshop. Colt was never the one who wanted to sit still. He was the one who wanted to venture into the unknown, and have an action packed day.
After he graduated, he helped out his mom at the mechanic shop for the time being, handing her the wrenches, and helping her do some simple tasks. Although his mom thought he was far from so, Colt always thought he was worthless and doubted his self worth.
One day on the streets, Colt saw a poster that said a town needed a sheriff. This poster brought back the memories of when he was little and carefree, and the wanting of adventure, of adrenaline came back to him.
He decided to take the job. He wanted to run through the winds, and do what he wanted to. Not be a mechanic.
That night, he snuck out of the house and set off to find the town.
It was too late for Colt to turn back. He just hopes his family would understand.