Lost and Found (Rico)

Rico wasn't always the robot you see today. In fact, he had been an entirely different robot. Twice!

At first, Rico was a pool robot. No, not the ones filled with water. Snooker. He was created with the most advanced tech at the time. He was an advanced robot who played pool like nobody's business. He was number one.

But technology advances. Soon, newer and newer technology built newer and newer robots. These robots calculated faster and better, and played pool better than Rico.

Then Rico lost himself.

He put on a serious demeanour, called himself ricochet, and became a bounty hunter.

He had the precision no other person, man or machine, had. He killed hardened criminals for money and made a living.

That was, until, he stumbled across a town in the middle of the desert, unknown to the general population.

He saw everyone happy with each other. The town held fights between each other, but they were without consequences. Battling to the death was just a sport for them, and instead of holding grudges, they laughed it off like the old friends they were.

Rico found a place he belonged to.

He stayed in the village and was welcomed with open arms. As a bounty hunter, he knew the ins and outs of fighting, and was one of the best fighters there. Everyone looked up to him, and they started exchanging strategies.

One by one, Rico opened himself up to the other brawlers, and with each day, he felt happier and happier.

He found himself again.

One day, he asked the town's mechanic to redesign his body. That one only made him remember the dissapointment as a pool bot, and the sadness of living on the streets, killing for a living. No. He wanted to start anew, marking a new life in this mysterious town.

The mechanic agreed, and he became the Rico we see now.

Till this day, he still remembers the days when his life was at the lowest point, but even though he's a robot, he's grown.

He has grown from a pool bot, to a bounty hunter, to the brawler we know and love today.