Prologue

I run through the town, darkness surrounding me. Tall shadows of buildings and statues hide my from the guards. They are getting closer. I dodge behind a tall pillar, out of their sight. The Dominar steps forward, and a frail figure is tossed before him.

Matthew.

"Where is he?" The Dominar demands, kicking Matthew in the stomach. As I get a better look at his face, I saw it covered in blood and bruises. I want to scream to reach out for him. I try to talk to him from where I am.

"Tell me you no good worm!"

It's going to be ok.

"Speak up maggot!"

I'm right here.

"I'll get it out of you one way or another!"

I love you...

Matthew seems to receive my message, I see him stagger to sit up. He looks the Dominar in the eyes.

"Burn in hell."

The Dominar laughs menacingly.

"You see that boys?" He laughs, "He thinks he can fight back."

He grabs Matthew by the neck and pulls him up.

"Not as bold now that your little boyfriend isn't here to save you are ya, filthy worm?" He growls, "Don't worry it won't hurt for much longer."

My heart stops beating for a second as the Dominar pulls out a ray blade.

As it ignites, I can see fear grow in Matthew's eyes.

"If you won't talk, then we have no use for you anymore."

The Dominar sneers.

"Any last words?"

Matthew chuckles as I move in the darkness.

"Next time, wait till my "boyfriend" is at least out of earshot before you threaten me."

The Dominar turns around, only for me to knock him out with a quick Noxhe' spell.

"Hey fellas."

The guards leap towards me, but they don't move quick enough. I pull out my axe, the lasers on it glimmer in the moonlight, as it cuts through their flesh smoothly and quickly. I step around their bodies and approach Matthew.

"I acted out that last bit pretty well huh?" He chuckles as I untie him. "You could see the fear in my eyes. oH pLeAsE DoN't hUrT mE!"

"Don't scare me like that." I grumble, and turn away to examine the guards. "Next time, you could actually die, you know that, right?"

"But you won't let that happen, right?"

I roll my eyes at his casual demeanor.

"You're an idiot."

"I'm your idiot." He suddenly gasps and starts to cough.

"You need a lozenge?"

"I- I, Eli-Elijah..."

"You ok?"

I suddenly realise that the Dominar's body is missing.

"NO!"

I turn around in horror, The Dominar stands triumphantly behind Matthew. He pulls his ray blade out of Matthew's chest, and I watch in horror as his body falls to the ground.

"Matthew!" I feel tears form in the corners of my eyes, and I vaguely see the Dominar raise his blade again. It doesn't matter anymore. I close my eyes.

Santi yorma yengut va, ta santre fui ya morte.

Tolga ren de folto dui, notre van de sa.

Santi yorma yengut va, ta santre fui ya morte.

Tolga ren de folto dui, notre van de sa.

Santi yorma yengut va, ta santre fui ya morte.

Tolga ren de folto dui, notre van de sa.

Santi yorma yengut va, ta santre fui ya morte.

Tolga ren de folto dui, notre van de-