❄When You First Meet: Gray❄

You're a fire mage, but if there's one thing you love, it's snow. As a young fire mage, you can't exactly control your powers.

So every time you attempt to catch a snowflake on your tongue, your breath melts it instantly.

You always walk barefoot when there's snow in hopes that you wouldn't be so hot all the time.
You can't even touch anyone without your heat repellent gloves.

Well, that's what you call them. The scientist said some weird words.

Your mom didn't believe you when you said that he was an alien.

Anyway, today you were looking for excapsionally deep snow, leaving small footprints as well as small puddles.

No snow or ice was cold enough for you to actually feel cool.

You finally gave up and sat cross-legged in the snow. Your mom said you could stay until sundown.

You started drawing things like your mom and dad. And your house. Of course, it all looked horrible.

You suddenly felt a presence behind you and turned around.

A boy who looked a tad bit older than you was staring at you. You couldn't tell if his hair was black or just dark blue.

His eyes shifted to your drawing. Embarrassed, you quickly melted it away.

"Are you the one who keeps melting the snow?" He suddenly asked.

"Hm?" You raised your eyebrows. 'Keep? I'm not...' "I...I'm sorry." You look down at your melted drawing. "I didn't know..." You looked at you gloves, in which you had put back on. "...I don't know how to control my powers." You mumble.

The boy behind you stays quiet for a moment.

"Is that why you where those gloves?" He asked, pointing to your hands.

You nod. "My hands are too hot to touch anything."

He sat down in front of you and held out his hands.

"Do you want me to cool you down?" He offered. You raised an eyebrow. "You can do that?" You ask.

He nodded as little snowflakes and such began to fly from his hands.

You grinned widely in amazement. You nodded. "Okay!" And ultimately ignored the fact that his shirt disappeared.

You slipped your gloves off and held out your hands.

The snowflakes coming from his hands intensified slightly as he went to grab your hands.

However, as soon as he did... "Ooooow!!" He jumped back and you saw that his hands were burnt slightly.

You stared at him with concern and disappointment. You looked down and put your gloves on with a frown.

"I'm sorry..." You mumbled.

"I-It's okay!" He grabbed your now gloved hand and pulled you up.

"I have a friend who does the same thing." He gave a calm smile. "You can see who's heat is hotter."

You thought about it before nodding with a smile. "Okay."

-BONUS-

A couple years later. You and Gray have been inseparable since you first met, though, going through...your womanly problems was tiring for him. And it burned...alot.
"H-Here, take this." Gray handed you a box of chocolates. You slowly took it before smacking him angrily. "You idiot! These are melted!!"
"You just melted them!"
"Get me more!!"
He groaned and turned to go buy some more. He decided to freeze those so he wouldn't get a new burnt hand mark on his face.