⭐When You First Meet: Sting⭐

I sat peacfully on the ground. Waiting for my precious cat to return. This was our favorite place to hang out. The sky was either totally clear, or had stars everywhere!

A suddenly heard faint panting. "Y/N!" I sat up and glanced at the red cat. "Yeah, Lector? What's up with you?" I asked. "C-Come look!" Lector waved his paw and began running the way he came. I huffed and began jogging after my small friend.
~*~
Lector put a paw to his mouth as we heard grunting and thumping in the distance. We knelt behind a bush and peeked at what was happening.

There were five boys. One with spikey blonde hair, who was standing next to a guy...laying on the floor?

"Who's next?" He asked. "You punk!" One of the other guys growled, running abnormally fast towards the guy. "White Dragon's..." He sucked in a sharp breath. "...Roooaaarrr!!!"

Lector and I watched, amazed as he blew the other 3 boys away in the one, swift breath. As soon as he was done, he called them weaklings and left. "W-Wow!" I looked at Lector. "That was..."

"...totally awesome!!" We cheered in unison. "Hey, do you think he'd consider teaching us?" I asked. "Well, there's only one way to find out." Lector and I nodded in unison as if we were reading each others mind. We raced after the boy.
~*~
"H...Hey!!" I called after him once Lector and I saw him in the distance. He turned around questioningly. Once we caught our breath we looked up to him. "We just saw you fight!" Lector bowed down so I followed suite. "W-we wanted you to keep us your disciples!" I finished.

"Meh? Aren't you two scared?" I looked towards Lector, who was crying a bit and furrowed my eyebrows. "Of course we aren't!" I replied. The boy paused. "So...you want me to teach...a cat...and a girl...?" He asked, skeptically.

I raised my head up. "Yes! If you don't mind!" He sighed and mumbled a 'Fine.' "I suppose I'll teach you. Come with me." Lector and I looked at each other, elated.

"By the way, my name is Sting." Lector and I saluted. "Alright, Sting-Sama!" We cheered in unison. "What're you two, twins?" He laughed.

⭐Bonus⭐

"By the way, I didn't get your names." Sting mentioned.

"I am Y/N, master!"

"And I am Lector, master!"

"Could you two please stop that?"