💎When You First Meet: Jellal💎

Y/N L/N. This Ice Mage is well-liked by all of Magnolia. Not only because she's such a powerful Ice Mage, but because she's the absolute best match maker. Yes, she beats Mira well.

Of couse no one knows her admiration for Crime Sorciere. She loves there goal to eliminate dark guilds and such.

Anyway, the Mage was currently heading to a popular talk show, it was about time for her to go on air.

That is until someone rushed passed her. She wondered what their problem was. That is, until she noticed that her handbag was gone. "You're kidding." The thief was obviously a speed mage, but nothing was faster than her ice.

"Ice Make: Floor." She whispered. The side walk was frozen instantly, causing the thief to slip and crash into a wall.

Y/N giggled and skated her way over to him. She grabbed her bag and glanced at the thief. Her eyes happened to wander over to the emblem on his shoulder.

"Raven Tail? They're still a thing?" She mumbled to herself. She suddenly heard running feet and turned to where they were coming from. Two familiar people were running towards her.

"Excuse us!" The girl with pink hair sticking out of her hood waved her arm before she and the man with the blue hair stopped in front of her.

"Thank you! It seemed that there were still people remaining of this guild..."

Y/N smiled. "No problem. It's a pleasure to be useful to Crime Sorciere." She replied, calmly.

"I didn't think our guild was one to have fans." The one with blue hair sticking out of his hood, who she noticed as Jellal commented.

"You're not." Y/N deadpanned with her same smile. "I consider myself someone who simply admires your work. Jellal, Meledy. Rather than a fan girl."

The two visibly flinched. "How'd you know that?" Meledy asked.

Y/N giggled. "You can't expect to go on beaches and sneak around at night and expect that no one else is around."

"She has a point..." Meledy whispered to Jellal.

"Yes, I suppose we have been quite careless..."

Y/N noticed the thief attempting to move and froze his legs.

She glanced at the watch on her wrist and flashed the two a smile.

"I should get going. I'm about to go on air." She explained.

Meledy and Jellal nodded.

"Right."

"Good bye! And good luck!"

Y/N waved the two off.

-BONUS-

"So, Y/N L/N! You visit regularly but not once have we talked about you." The man sitting next to her explained.

"So, how 'bout it? Anything interesting happen today?"

Y/N sat ot thought. Nobody would know if she bent the truth a little.

"Yes, in fact. I do."