💫Romeo Catch Up: When You First Meet💫

For Romeo you'll be younger, around his age. So you'll be 13 or 14. Though, for this you'll be around six.

You had just come from Cait Shelter with Wendy, who you considered to be your big sister, though, you weren't related by blood. And Carla was like a mom to you.

Being a six year old, you're naturally pretty shy. Just not as shy as Wendy.

So, while the others were all gathering around Wendy- as they just learned that she was a dragon slayer- you went over to the woman named Mirajane to get your guild mark.

You didn't expect for anyone to impressed with your "power". You couldn't even do it well.

Naturally, you were born half-cat (like Milliana). Aside from having cat-like instincts, you always tried to summon weapons (like Erza) but that never worked well for you.

"Where would you like it?" Mira asked you. You glanced back at Wendy. "Where did Big Sister get hers?" You asked in a monotone voice.

"On her arm. Her right arm, to be specific. Is that where you want it?" Mira asked and you nodded. "What color would you like?" She asked.

You sat in thought, scanning the guild. Your eyes landed on the one named Erza, who had bright red hair. You had seen her summon weapons before. You frowned. She was so much better than you. And somehow, that pushed you to want to surprass her.

"Red, please." You replied.

Mira nodded. "Here you are." She stamped the emblem on your right arm and smiled at you. "You are officially a Fairy Tail member!"

For some reason, you couldn't help but smile. I guess those words were somewhat refreshing. I mean, this is a real guild.

Mira went elsewhere to tend to someone else's needs and you sat there with a drink.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned to see a boy who looked to be around your age.

He gave you a big smile. "Hi! You came with Big Sister Wendy and Carla, right?" He inquired.

You winced at the "Big Sister" part. "She's my big sister." You whispered. "Hm?" He lifted an eyebrow, not exactly hearing what you just said.

"Nothing. Yes, you're right. I'm new." You muttered, looking away.

"Hey! Your guild marks the same as mine!" He noticed, pointing to his then yours excitedly.

You simply nodded and awkwardly looked away.

He took a seat next to you and held a hand out. "My name's Romeo! What's yours?"

You paused, partially confused as to why he was being so nice, but answered nonetheless.

"Y/N" You replied, taking his hand.

He smiled brighter. "So, what can you do?" He then asked, causing you to flinch.

"Wh-what?" You stuttered.

He nervously scratched behind his head. "Well, I mean. You are obviously half-cat. But can you do anything else?" He held out his hand and a flame appeared in it before disappearing again.

"I...can summon fire, like Big Brother Natsu, but not for long. I'm still working on it." He said, giving you a flustered grin.

"Oh, he calls everyone Big Brother or Sister. Guess it was a bit silly to be angry at him, then. And..." You watched as he again tried to summon some fire. "He's having trouble, just like me.."

You decided it would be okay to share with him what you were practicing.

"Well...I'm trying to learn to summon weapons..." You mumbled.

"Oh! Like Big Sis Erza!" He remarked and you nodded.

"I'm not very good at it, though.." You mumbled, holding a hand out.

It took you a bit of concentrating, but you were finally able to summon a small knife. Except...it looked like some sort of bent banana.

You heard Romeo let out a snall laugh, but when he saw you give a sad look he immediately stopped.

"S-Sorry." He stuttered as you looked away.

There was an awkward silence before he spoke up again.

"Well..look at this!" He grabbed the knife and stood up.

"It kinda looks like a boomerang, don't you think?" He inquired, much to your confusion.

"A boomerang?" You echoed and he nodded.

"Watch!" He reeled his arm back and threw the knife.

Believe it or not, it did begin flinging around the room as a boomerang would, which may not have been a good thing.

It broke Macao's glass, who blamed it on Wakaba and those two started fighting. It chopped off part of Jet's hat, who went for Droy, it wacked Natsu in the back of the head, who blamed it on Gray, and almost cut off some of Erza's hair if she hadn't walked forward.

It flung back to Romeo and he caught it.

"Umm..."

You both stared at the wreckage that was happening in front of you two before bursting out laughing.

That was the beginning of your friendship, and definently not the end.