Seven Minutes In Heaven: ♠Midnight♠

"...why am I here again...?" I grumbled, quietly. You were kidnapped....again. No, you weren't locked up in a cage, no you weren't tied up, but you were set in a comfy pile of pillows, as was everybody else.

"What is this, a sleep over?" You glared at everyone in the room.

"Don't look at me." Cobra pointed over to Angel. "It was her idea."

"But why not? Doesn't it feel like you're in heaven?" Said girl hummed.

"No, it feels like the weirdest day of my life." I shook my head, masaging my temples.

"Don't be so negative, (Y/N)." Midnight cooed.

I raised an eyebrow, "You're in an awfully good mood."

He simply smiled, sending chills down your spine.

"Let's start the game then~!" Angel cheered.

"You're starting to sound like that Mira chick." Racer grumbled. It was clear that everyone but Angel did NOT want to be here.

"What game?" I questioned and Angel's smile widened.
~*~

"No." I deadpanned.

"Aw, pleeaaase?" Angel pleaded, on her knees, clutching onto your arm.

"Y'know, you're acting really childish right now!!" I exclaimed, annoyed.

The girl said Seven Minutes in Heaven! You all know I'm not playing that! Well, that's what I said five minutes ago...before I agreed to play...

Now, I'm supposed to go in with Midnight. SUCH A SURPRISE! I still say she rigged the game.

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please--"

"--Fine!!" I screamed, storming into the closet, where Midnight was already waiting.

"Finally, decided to come in?" Midnight teased, I sent him a glare.

"Hush up." I hissed.

"Try not to have too much fun~!" Angel chirped before slamming the door shut.

"Why do I feel like that was directed at me?" I mumbled to myself.

"Because it was." Midnight hummed.

"I said hush up!"

~*~

Five minutes passed and Midnight still seemed to be having the time of his life.

"And why are you so happy about this anyway?" I grumbled.

"Well...after that little stunt you pulled, I needed to get you back somehow." Emo hummed.

I scoffed. "And how is this--" I choked on my breath after feeling weight on my legs and hands on my arms, holing me still.

"Wh-What are you doing?!" I exclaimed, flustered beyond compare.

"Getting you back." I could feel his breath on my face. "You do know what Seven Minutes in Heaven was made for, right?"

I jumped and another chill went down my spine, before we heard loud crashing outside the closet. "What the...?" The door was blown down.

"Y/N, we're here to save--!!" Natsu flew in. He and Happy paused upon seeing Midnight and I's strange position.

"I'm...going to leave you two be..." Happy whistled, slowly flying back out the closet. Natsu on the other hand...His face slowly grew darker and his fist lit up. "Why you--!!"

BONUS

"That was too soon..." Angel whined from her jail cell.

"My apologies. I meant to distract them for a little while longer, but as you can see that didn't go so well..." Mira hummed with a slight giggle.