Chapter 36

Recap:

"Your eyes" Xavier says "Beautiful" he whispers placing his hand on my cheek.

Everyone drops to their knees and bows to Xavier and I.

This is my pack now, my home.

I promised to protect them and care for them

I'll be damned if I let anything happen to them

I will fight.

I will win!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The door bursts open as Xavier makes a grand entrance. Pack warriors fighting behind us as we continue to walk forward.

"Hello uncle" he all but sneers

He looks shocked to see us, well more Xavier. There's a woman sitting next to him, probably his mate

"X-X-Xavier" he stutters standing up. He's practically shaking "How-ho-how are you..."

"Alive?" Xavier asks after his uncle struggles to complete his sentence "Yes I suppose that is a good question considering you tried to kill all of us, isn't that right brother?"

"Indeed it is" Octavius says stepping forward

"You don't seem happy to see us uncle" Lena says stepping forward as well. All three siblings now stand side by side in front of their uncle whose eyes are as wide as saucers

"Why of course he isn't, he tried to kill us remember?" Octavius says

"I-i-i I never meant to hurt you" his weasel of an uncle stammers

"Never meant to hurt us!?" Octavius exclaims "What utter bullshit!"

"So waging war and sending all supernatural beings after the royal family with murderous intent was for what? A picnic?" Lena asks sarcastically

"No.. I just, I just wanted to hurt your mother...I n-ne-never-" he says but Octavius cuts him off

"No! You meant exactly what happened uncle" he says stepping forward "You've never liked any of us. You've always wanted to see us dead because you wanted the throne! But you knew taking out our parents wouldn't have been enough so you had to take us out too because you knew as long as we survived that throne could never properly be yours. Well you were right uncle, it's not properly yours. We're here to take back what you stole"

"I-I'd like to see you try" he says not so confidently "I have the royal army, you have a few measly wolves"

"Oh but see that's where you're wrong uncle" Octavius says. "In order to ensure our survival, your sister-our dear mother- made a choice. And that choice resulted in three immortal Lycans. However uncle, with Xavier here it was more than just immorality, he got powers too"

He looks like a deer in headlights

"I-I-It's true" he stammers "The prophecy?"

"Oh yes indeed" Octavius grins. He's enjoying this "Turns out your dear nephew Xavier has been Alpha Valiante this whole time, uncle"

"No! It can't be!" he yells. He looks scared

"Another thing" Octavius says

"Uncle allow me to introduce to you my mate, Luna Maddison Valiante." Xavier speaks for the first time since we've arrived. He puts his arm out to me and I step forward "The rightful Queen to the Lycan throne, as well as the rightful Queen to the Witch throne"