Study Date

Y/n's Pov

So don't tell anybody but I have the most biggest crush on Sam Golbach. Sam has a lot of girls that have a crush on him like myself... 

Unlike those other girls I like sam for his personality his looks is just a plus in my opinion..  He's popular but doesn't let that get to his head he's super nice and smart!
  I'm not at nobody at the school I'm actually pretty well known,  but not known enough that sam would even spare a glance at me..
See I've had a crush on sam ever since he stood up to these girls who were bullying me.

*Flashback*

I'm getting picked on by 3 girls in my school there names are Hailey, Simone, and Alice. I really don't know why they are bullying me.. But it's not like I can take on 3 people...
"Your worthless!" "Just die!" "Nobody even likes you!" "Your to ugly to be alive!" They all said while kicking me.
"HEY!" I hear a voice say. I look to see a boy walking over to us.   "Sam leave her she's worthless anyway come be with us~" "No I don't like plastic it's bad for the environment now scram before I get the principal!"The girls all run and I'm picked up by the boy with blonde hair and blue eyes..  He's so handsome.. 
"Hey are you ok?" He says while examining my body to check for injuries.
"Yeah, I'm fine just a little sore" I say with a fake smile.
He doesn't believe me but doesn't persist.  "Well be careful, Your to pretty to be hurt like this!" "Oh and my names sam!" He yells while walking away.
"Mines Y/N" I scream back.
I stand there a blushing mess thinking about sam all day.

*Flashback ended*

"And that's the lesson guys" The math teacher Ms Vernon says while handing out the homework.
Shit I wasn't paying attention!
I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around to be met with none other than Sam Golbach.
"U-uh" I stutter out unable to form real sentences.  "Hey I saw you zoning out and I was wondering would you want too... " He looks down while blushing slightly.
"I don't know go on a study date?"
I stand there shook I have to process what he just said.
Sam Golbach just asked me out on a date! I want to do a happy dance but I'll embarrass myself

"Y-yeah sure!" I say while smiling brightly.  He smiles back.  "Great! I'll  pick you up at 4?" He says.  "Yes that's cool!" I give him my number and address. He waves goodbye and leaves the class room.

*At your house*

"Crap what am going to wear!" I look through my closet to see my outfits I just end up choosing my grey shirt that says 'Nope' my black converses and my black jeans.  Yeah I like black get over it!

I hear a honk outside I grab my book bag and rush out the door and I'm greeted by sam giving me flowers. 
"Aww thanks sam!" I say while hugging him.
"Your welcome!" he opens the door for me and I step into his car.  We are off to the cafe
As soon as we arrive there we order our coffee and grab our notebooks and get straight to work.
After we finish, We  go into his car, and he drives me home.
"I had fun today thanks sam!" I say smiling at him.
"Yeah anytime!" He says smiling back
Before I could get out he calls me back.
"Wait Y/n! I need to tell you something!"
"Yeah sure what is it!"
"Ihavethehugestcrushonyoubutiunderstandifyoudontlikemebac-"
I cut him off by kissing him on the lips passionately. He immediately kisses me back wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer.  We pull away for air.
"I love you too Sam!"
I get out of the car an walk inside after that we ended up going on many dates after that and eventually became boyfriend and girlfriend I couldn't be happier!