Delivery Boy

Au~
so this is gonna be short asf

  Your Pov
"Ughh" You groan out realizing You have no food in your fridge. You silently rage and fight the air until you realize you have a phone! You call your local pizza place and order a bacon and pepperoni pizza. They'll deliver it in 15 minutes.
You lounge around until you hear the door bell ring. You rush towards the door with your money, you open it to be met with a handsome dude. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. "Damn he's handsome" You blurt out. "Thanks, your cute too~" Your eyes widen. "I said that out loud didn't i?" He laughs. "Yes, Yes you did". You blush and hand him the money "Thanks for the pizza!". He nods, he begin's to walk down the stairs. "WAIT!"  You shout to him. He turns around confused. You rush inside your house and scribble your name and number down on paper.
You run outside and hand him the paper, he reads it smirks and shoots you a heart.
He gets in his car and drives off leaving you there starstruck.

Random Number:Hey Destiny, this is Sam,
the pizza guy

Cutie~♡:Oh Hey!

Sam♡: We Should hang some time~

Cutie~♡: Yeah how about we meet at Starbucks?

Sam♡:Sure!

"And That Colby, is how i met Destiny!" Colby nods but then starts to laugh uncontrollably.
"Your telling me she made the move!"  Sam Blushes  obviously embarrassed. He slaps Colby and your all just laughing. You couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.